The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 28,962
x3
On 8/10/2023 at 8:09 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

OMG SHE ANNOUNCED IT :giveup:

The way I thought it was Gaga related and got excited. 

Who cares about Taylor 193829017 re-release :eyega:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,163
On 8/10/2023 at 11:14 AM, Thatkat4 said:

1989 was the point in Taylor's career when I went from casual listener to fan. So needless to say, I'm excited.

same for me :love:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,825
On 8/10/2023 at 2:30 PM, Thatkat4 said:

There are other ladies to stan. I'm very excited for the 1989 release, but I can do that without going after Gaga. I can be excited for Beyonces tour without taking shots at Gaga's team. It's just weird

Popster to Popster 4,627

Several users in this board should really consider to stop "stanning" or "being a fan" of this woman (if they ever were to begin with) and move on or follow other artists, especially when success, charts numbers or release continuosly are still the main priority for some of you or something that you still need or want from her at every cost, when it's obvious they're not priorities for Gaga anymore since long time.

Nobody is forcing you to keep remain a fan, I understand being critic occassionally, you don't have to kiss her a** 24/7, but it's been months and months that some people are only able to complain and being negative all the time with pointless comparisons with other artists that are different, it's getting exhausting, it's time to move on.

• paws up 7
  • thanks 4

Popster for Sale 41,872
On 8/10/2023 at 3:58 PM, Miaou said:

240 000 preorders in the US for 1989 TV already :dead:

Jesus she is coming for a 2M+ debut :banana:

-99% second week?

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

Gaga built a different bond with her fans than most other pop girls, for whatever reason. In many fanbases the general topic is swallowing all the content acritically and buying all the variants etc. Monsters for worse or for better have always been much more critical of our faves output than (dare I say) any other fanbase

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,748
On 8/10/2023 at 5:23 PM, Andreu said:

Gaga built a different bond with her fans than most other pop girls, for whatever reason. In many fanbases the general topic is swallowing all the content acritically and buying all the variants etc. Monsters for worse or for better have always been much more critical of our faves output than (dare I say) any other fanbase

we're intellectuals :applause:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 12,825
On 8/10/2023 at 4:23 PM, Andreu said:

Gaga is polarising and yet versatile  She either appeals to elders or gays, her stans are 'cupcakes' or 'oghs'... she creates strong reactions in everything she does showing she has IMPACT

Pop-a-911-ster 39,351
On 8/10/2023 at 11:23 AM, Andreu said:

You had “fans” cheering about her streaming numbers decreasing with LFS. This fanbase is so off the rocker it’s not even funny.

• sad 1
  • lol 1