The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 8/7/2023 at 6:02 PM, Aloe said:

Can’t wait for Dua to come through with the psychedelic pop which we all want with her gorgeous vocals  

He better not serve a PI teas … 

A Popster Is Born 10,469
On 8/7/2023 at 6:50 PM, Miaou said:

He better not serve a PI teas … 

To be truly honest his demo for PI was a pure Tame Impala production and it slapped. What Gaga and Mark Ronson did with it then... Well you'll like it or not. I personnaly didn't.

PI demo would be a serve for Dua Lipa if she's taking the 70s psychedelic rock turn she's expected to take. 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 8/7/2023 at 7:02 PM, Aloe said:

Can’t wait for Dua to come through with the psychedelic pop which we all want with her gorgeous vocals  

OMG this is so exciting for me i love tame impala

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 8/7/2023 at 7:13 PM, monketsharona said:

To be truly honest his demo for PI was a pure Tame Impala production and it slapped. What Gaga and Mark Ronson did with it then... Well you'll like it or not. I personnaly didn't.

PI demo would be a serve for Dua Lipa if she's taking the 70s psychedelic rock turn she's expected to take. 

… and Bloodpop too

A Popster Is Born 11,536
On 8/7/2023 at 8:02 PM, Andreu said:

Who suffered more him on the cross or us during the chromatica era?

Considering he came back 3 days later fresh clean and happy like nothing happened, the answer seems to be pretty simple 

• lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 8/7/2023 at 7:13 PM, monketsharona said:

Oh yeah I love Tame Impala too but the song Perfect Illusion is truly not memorable in her career and unlistenable for me 

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 8/7/2023 at 7:16 PM, PanPikus said:

Considering he came back 3 days later fresh clean and happy like nothing happened, the answer seems to be pretty simple 

3 years later and we're still suffering through it with no clear news about the tour film

yep, pretty obvious answer

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 8/7/2023 at 8:24 PM, ClownOreos said:

3 years later and we're still suffering through it with no clear news about the tour film

yep, pretty obvious answer

Chromatica Ball film boost is coming to slay those slutz. Back to #1 on BB200 and global charts :excited:

Spoiler

Reality: 800k instead of 700k for 3 days 

spacer.png

Edited by Fame Romance
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,469
On 8/7/2023 at 8:16 PM, Miaou said:

Oh yeah I love Tame Impala too but the song Perfect Illusion is truly not memorable in her career and unlistenable for me 

Still thinking Perfect Illusion would have slapped a lot more with a bit toned vocals and much more Tame Impala vibes on it.

A mess she hasn't done this one with Kevin Parker alone in the studio as a real Tame Impala collab

• paws up 1