The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 8/6/2023 at 5:11 PM, Miaou said:

Hum no

Flowers is the fastest song to hit 200M/300M/400M/500M/600M/700M/800M/900M/1B streams on Spotify 

1 week after its release Flowers was doing 15M+ daily streams

Flowers is a monster 

I honestly haven't been paying much attention to charts so thanks, and wow, I didn't know it had those achievements

Popster for Sale 44,648
On 8/6/2023 at 10:08 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

If I'm not mistaken, Flowers was so successful mainly because of radio, not streaming, right?

You are mistaken. I think it was the fastest female song or even song overall to cross 1B+ streams. It was/is huge. 

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,648

We are down bad on spotify :rip: Gaga needs to come back with a bang(er) album soon. Bloody Mary didn't do a lot in long term, other than being a new smash in her career, which is by itself great.

Edited by ClownOreos
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/6/2023 at 9:22 PM, GraceRandolph said:

I’m going to listen to Poker Face a few times tonight to celebrate 1 billion.

spacer.png

Bad Romance, your time is near. 

Happy Hour Drinking GIF by BBC

On 8/6/2023 at 5:30 PM, ClownOreos said:

We are down bad on spotify :rip: Gaga needs to come back with a bang(er) album soon. Bloody Mary didn't do a lot in long term, other than being a new smash in her career, which is by itself great.

Her Week over Week numbers arent too bad, but yeah, she's not going to be in the Top Ten again until she releases something. Which probably wont be for awhile. I still have hope we get the Chromatica Ball at some point and it breathes some fresh interest into the album.

• paws up 1

I really don't know how Rihanna fans survive off of streaming numbers and beauty products. I check this website twice a day to see if there's any news. Gaga, where are you? I hope we get clips from Vegas :bebe:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 8/7/2023 at 4:56 AM, Thatkat4 said:

I really don't know how Rihanna fans survive off of streaming numbers and beauty products. I check this website twice a day to see if there's any news. Gaga, where are you? I hope we get clips from Vegas :bebe:

Because most of them (the ones in the forums these days I mean) are annoying people who only want to be in the winning team inborder to brag about it. 

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 8/6/2023 at 10:08 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

If I'm not mistaken, Flowers was so successful mainly because of radio, not streaming, right?

girl flowers is a certified SMASH. flowers is when mass payola meets mass GP in abig way. The only thing that slowed flowers down was the release of the album which actually tanked her streams and took her momentum away :rip:

@ClownOreos she needs another assault to set her up for life, like SB-THE CURE-ASIB was a moment for her streams.  The FADscars helped her this year then no TCB to back it up.

ARUTW/MR going viral in Indonesia would mean she would literally always do 1.5m+ streams then, most of her boosts are temporary or stop start no momentum carrying through

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1