The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Moderator 17,110
On 8/5/2023 at 12:01 AM, CrankThat said:

Yeah, like, there's already enough evidence that this turd smears and disparages Gaga on other forums, plus he has the nerve to do it here too, because he knows the water never gets back up his a** and that shitty moderation does nothing about it.

I think they're protecting him until he's the last active user here.

Nobody is protecting anyone here considering he's banned from posting for the next two weeks. You just want to air your own grievances.

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

On 8/5/2023 at 3:54 AM, corvus albus said:

Nobody is protecting anyone here considering he's banned from posting for the next two weeks. You just want to air your own grievances.

I complain for everyone, because they don't do that, since it seems that just reporting is not enough for y'all to wake up and realize when some @Delusional starts talking sh!t. It's good that you took some action on that creature, we'll have peace for a short time.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,260
On 8/5/2023 at 8:59 AM, Miaou said:

Global smash :applause:

I will say DTN has really grown on me since it’s release, i still think in terms of being a “soundtrack single” specifically made for Barbie it still seems like a FN leftover track but I can’t lie and say I haven’t been jamming to it since the movie came out!

• paws up 1

Lady Gaga has now surpassed 20M certified songs in the UK. She is the seventh female artist to achieve this.

1. Rihanna - 47.8M

2. Taylor - 32.2M

3. Ariana - 26.2M

4. Beyoncé - 25M

5. Adele - 24.6M

6. Dua - 23.4M

7. Gaga - 20.2M

• paws up 3
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 8/5/2023 at 3:29 PM, CrankThat said:

Lady Gaga has now surpassed 20M certified songs in the UK. She is the seventh female artist to achieve this.

1. Rihanna - 47.8M

2. Taylor - 32.2M

3. Ariana - 26.2M

4. Beyoncé - 25M

5. Adele - 24.6M

6. Dua - 23.4M

7. Gaga - 20.2M

GODUA with only 2 eras we move with her slayage :applause:

On 8/5/2023 at 12:01 PM, Swallow said:

30+ singles, 1/3 of the songs are not from her own albums, hardly "only 2 eras"

Gaga is the most impressive on the list as she is from pre-streaming era and has released 30 official singles at most.

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 979
On 8/5/2023 at 2:54 AM, corvus albus said:

I’m curious tho, wasn’t they already banned in the past? What’s the point of temporarily banning these people if they keep coming and do the same thing? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 10,467
On 8/5/2023 at 6:54 PM, CrankThat said:

Gaga is the most impressive on the list as she is from pre-streaming era and has released 30 official singles at most.

It's truly impressive yeah and Chromatica is a very successful era in the UK tbh. She cemented as a regular success artist which is great

That said the 'pre-streaming era artist' part can also be said for Adele (first album in 2008, and she added all her catalogue on Spotify after 25 release only), Rihanna debuted in 2005 and most of her success is from pre-streaming time (her last album is from 2016). Well Taylor debuted in 2006 but yeah she feed her fans very very regularly and she has a massive fanbase and the biggest streaming artist right now yeah. Beyoncé debuted solo in 2003 and she's not that big streaming wise (I mean for her pre-Renaissance discography), but she's a big legacy artist with a strong catalogue and big success in digital era.

In any way all Queens :oscar:

• paws up 1