The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 6/26/2023 at 11:24 PM, ClownOreos said:

I mean it wouldn't surprise me if the release of CB has been changed several times as well but yeah I understand the frustration 

Totally possible, we know Gaga and her team always change plans, but still, over the years I found these so-called insiders more annoying than the alleged users harassing them, they always acting like the child who has the biggest toy than don't want to share with others but at the same time they can't help to flaunt it and then they cry because other want it too.

I'm truly tired of that modus operandi.

Personally if I would have inside infos about Gaga I would keep them for myself.

Popster to Popster 3,903

Chromatica: 2.362.282.741 🙌

Beysus and GodGa did that! 2 Queens doing their damn thing!!:legend:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 6/27/2023 at 12:30 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Does Lana has another viral song on tiktok? Radio entered the top200 at 165

Its been semi viral for a while and it has been on the Spotify chart for germany for weeks, but I don't recall seeing it in a lot of videos on tiktok

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 6/27/2023 at 11:30 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

the Taylorification of Lana's catalogue

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 6/27/2023 at 12:05 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Renaissance catching up so quickly with Godmatica is kinda disappointing, Chromatica really deserved better.

Beyoncé has been lucky with that release, she has released it at the right time and moment along with starting the tour at the right timing as well, sadly the other couldn't have been released at worst timing ever for a pop-dance record.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

The Fame Popster 333
On 6/25/2023 at 5:18 AM, CHROMATICON said:

If it ends nominated AND winning ARTPOP would become her only album to not win a Grammy. 

On 6/25/2023 at 6:06 AM, totallyNOTentela said:

Ohhh the way I spilled on the possibility of this ending up true DAYS AGO and I got jumped on how it’s not possible!

Now, I’m not alluding that the writer at Forbes is spying on me, but it’s a fact that my iconic high IQ’d mind keeps being avantgarde compared to the regular members of the forum homo scene…

On 6/25/2023 at 8:33 AM, danwasd said:

and this is why GRAMMYs not having proper concrete rules takes all seriousness from them

It is NOT eligible, ffs (annoyance directed at only 1/3 posts being quoted). The GRAMMYs do have proper, concrete rules, including that ALL submissions must be NEWLY recorded material, of which 2 criteria include 1. having never been submitted (as a single or as part of an album) for GRAMMY consideration, which has a few exceptions but also 2. having been recorded within the last 5 years.

• The 66th GRAMMY Awards eligibility period is Oct. 1, 2022 to Sept. 15, 2023.

The GRAMMY Awards are open to new recordings released during the eligibility period. These recordings must be commercially released, nationally distributed and available from any date within the eligibility period through at least the date of the current year’s Final Round voting deadline.

• NEW RECORDINGS

"“New recordings” is defined as material that has been recorded within five years of the release date and not previously released. Recordings that are not newly recorded are only eligible in Best Historical Album, Best Compilation Soundtrack Album, Best Immersive Audio Album (if the multichannel mix is new), Best Remixed Recording (if the remix is new), Best Recording Package, Best Special Package (if the package is new), Best Album Notes (if notes are new), and certain multidisc sets in the Classical Field. These classical multidisc releases are eligible even if greater than 50% of the playing time was recorded more than five years before the release, provided the album contains 100% previously unreleased material, employs a single artist or ensemble only, and contains the work of a single composer only."

https://naras.a.bigcontent.io/v1/static/66th_Rules&Guidelines

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 6/27/2023 at 7:30 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

One of her best deserve!

A Popster Is Born 17,892
On 6/27/2023 at 8:33 AM, JustJames said:

It is NOT eligible, ffs (annoyance directed at only 1/3 posts being quoted). The GRAMMYs do have proper, concrete rules, including that ALL submissions must be NEWLY recorded material, of which 2 criteria include 1. having never been submitted (as a single or as part of an album) for GRAMMY consideration, which has a few exceptions but also 2. having been recorded within the last 5 years.

• The 66th GRAMMY Awards eligibility period is Oct. 1, 2022 to Sept. 15, 2023.

The GRAMMY Awards are open to new recordings released during the eligibility period. These recordings must be commercially released, nationally distributed and available from any date within the eligibility period through at least the date of the current year’s Final Round voting deadline.

• NEW RECORDINGS

"“New recordings” is defined as material that has been recorded within five years of the release date and not previously released. Recordings that are not newly recorded are only eligible in Best Historical Album, Best Compilation Soundtrack Album, Best Immersive Audio Album (if the multichannel mix is new), Best Remixed Recording (if the remix is new), Best Recording Package, Best Special Package (if the package is new), Best Album Notes (if notes are new), and certain multidisc sets in the Classical Field. These classical multidisc releases are eligible even if greater than 50% of the playing time was recorded more than five years before the release, provided the album contains 100% previously unreleased material, employs a single artist or ensemble only, and contains the work of a single composer only."

https://naras.a.bigcontent.io/v1/static/66th_Rules&Guidelines

Im-not-reading-all-of-the-template.jpg

Spoiler

Jk :billie::prideheart:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,611

I just listened to 'Cruel Summer' out of curiosity since its returned to charts.. Atrocious :dead:

It seems a song for a tv shows for children-kids, especially with those ugly childish vocals on it.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,611

When you think the Britney stans on ATRL couldn't be more delusional they always manage to reach a new level, now they claim and believe that she was worth +1 Billion dollars and that her dad spent those money during the coservatorship.

I don't doubt her dad stole and spent millions from her, but no way 1 Billion dollars :dead: