Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 11,829
On 6/13/2023 at 12:23 PM, CherryPie said:

She deserves all the dragging tbh 

This is ridiculous

For the post? sure. For not talking about pride month? Nah

• thanks 1

This fanbase is so tired.

I come back every now and again to see if theres any news and its always meltdowns. Y'all need to stan other girls in the meantime because watching meltdowns every time Gaga advertises something while she's on break is so stupid.

Beyonce perfomed for Billionaire Homophobes, Taylor Swift teamed up with credit card companies for her tour and neither fanbase batted an eyelash. Gaga sells make up and advertises prescription migraine pills and its the end of the world. Shocking to think most of us have got be closing in on 30/over 30 because you act like teenagers.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,855

Holy mother of god I go to a doctor's appointment and come back to THIS

The comments on her Instagram are LASHING her

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 6/13/2023 at 4:34 PM, Thatkat4 said:

Taylor Swift teamed up with credit card companies for her tour

now why is she in it 

On 6/13/2023 at 5:34 PM, Thatkat4 said:

This fanbase is so tired.

I come back every now and again to see if theres any news and its always meltdowns. Y'all need to stan other girls in the meantime because watching meltdowns every time Gaga advertises something while she's on break is so stupid.

Beyonce perfomed for Billionaire Homophobes, Taylor Swift teamed up with credit card companies for her tour and neither fanbase batted an eyelash. Gaga sells make up and advertises prescription migraine pills and its the end of the world. Shocking to think most of us have got be closing in on 30/over 30 because you act like teenagers.

The difference is, Beyonce and Taylor do other things too, meanwhile Gaga’s insta is a collection of ads

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 25,796
On 6/13/2023 at 7:00 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I didn't realize that Sour has four 1B+ songs on Spotify. I haven't even heard that album.   

The album is still pulling 7M streams per day with 6 songs above 700k

• paws up 1
  • shook 1