A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 1/8/2024 at 5:26 PM, FRANZGA said:

It can if it pulls an A-YO with -10 daily updates tho :billie:

Or stagnate if it pulls a DWUW

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 1/8/2024 at 8:26 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Damn these awards show seasons are so fun 

I really miss gaga and due to pandemic hog tour was not that exciting visually

with joker i really hope we see gaga everywhere from august till april of next year 

she has become so private these past few years she doesn't even seem like a celebrity anymore 

Well to be honest her interviews for both movies HOG and ASIB were horrible. I really hope someone will give her some advices to know what to talk. At the end of both campaigns people made fun of her interview statements

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 588
On 1/8/2024 at 3:21 PM, Nemanja said:

Well to be honest her interviews for both movies HOG and ASIB were horrible. I really hope someone will give her some advices to know what to talk. At the end of both campaigns people made fun of her interview statements

Why don’t you help her then? :cm:

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 1/8/2024 at 11:03 AM, The_Archer said:

Why don’t you help her then? :cm:

Because I do not want to :icant:. You couldn't have asked a dumber question.

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 1/8/2024 at 8:52 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Ariana is going to give us a proper Max Martin pop song (aka actual pop music):bunny:. No Jack Antonoff'd mess and mumbling.  

Max Martin was possibly mainly put on a finished Stupid Love as a way to get curators/radio on board, and as the lead single it was probably part of a deal. I’d love to see what Gaga and Max could come up with from scratch. 

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 588
On 1/8/2024 at 3:41 PM, Nemanja said:

Because I do not want to :icant:. You couldn't have asked a dumber question.

And you couldn’t have put forward a dumber statement. Gaga knows exactly what she’s doing. Her crazy antics are the main reason why everyone talks about the press tour. There are literal articles praising it.

https://www.vogue.com/article/lady-gaga-oscar-campaign

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 1/8/2024 at 11:24 AM, The_Archer said:

And you couldn’t have put forward a dumber statement. Gaga knows exactly what she’s doing. Her crazy antics are the main reason why everyone talks about the press tour. There are literal articles praising it.

It's really for studying how you get offended when someone has a different opinion regarding GAGA.

It is my opinion. I dont give a sh*t if you don't like it, and I don't give a damn about your opinion. 

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 1/8/2024 at 10:24 AM, The_Archer said:

"But this morning, the Oscar nominations were finally announced, and alas, our good lady of Gucci did not make the cut. Twitter naturally did its thing, with one user posting an image of a smashed plate of spaghetti and captioning it “Gaga’s house rn,” while another was concerned that she might “murder all the Best Actress nominees and say she was still in character.” "

This sent me. :icant: It was brilliant PR to have her present that year with Liza Minnelli. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 1/8/2024 at 7:59 AM, Stargazer said:

:rip: 

viral ga :applause:

358k LIKES SHE'S SO POPULAR FVC-

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 1/8/2024 at 10:39 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

After reading that article, yeah, she should really take a chill approach for J:FAD. 

I think it worked for ASIB cause people respected her talent and the film was super acclaimed. When she was a one man band trying to secure Gucci nom off a film that was clearly one the majority of voters weren’t keen on and didn’t want at the Oscar’s, that’s when it worked against her and Cruz/kidmans covert quiet campaigning shined

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 1/8/2024 at 6:45 AM, corvus albus said:

#41 in the US with a new peak :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 11,827
On 1/8/2024 at 4:42 AM, Ayobabylon said:

videocam interviews and no ceremonies (gg) felt off 

physical presence and ceremonies>>

Ummm wtf? She literally did everything she could for Gucci. The GG had no ceremony that year so of course she couldnt attend. She did go to every other award show, red carpet, and interview

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 1/8/2024 at 12:06 PM, emig_09 said:

358k LIKES SHE'S SO POPULAR FVC-

Wait not +28K likes since your post 1 hour ago :rip: