Looks cute by looking at other artists drops

David Guetta -19

Dua Lipa -13

Beyonce -12

Miley -14

:horse_race::stable:

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 1/2/2024 at 1:03 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Imagine calling Max Martin generic and then bringing up G.U.Y. Zedd is the absolute rock bottom quality-wise. I mean, Femme Fatale is a pretty mediocre album, but it has some good pop songs. Artpop is Gaga's worst album by a huge margin. I haven't touched it in years expect for DWUW.                

Max martin has a common radio friendly formula like dr luke 

G.u.y sounds different from rest of zedd songs as well it was gagas vision 

Anyways streams yesterday 

G u y 57k 

Hold it against me : 17k

Till the world ends : 67k (aka smashes)

And ARTPOP definitely has bangers it was panned bc of its un-cohesiveness and avant garne theme 

With DWYW it would be aiming 800k-1m daily streams thats more than some revolutionary albums of that time

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 1/2/2024 at 2:15 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Top artist

#53(-3)

Looks cute by looking at other artists drops

David Guetta -19

Dua Lipa -13

Beyonce -12

Miley -14

Is the ny impact still there? Or its organic this time

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 1/2/2024 at 1:58 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Total random fact : all of the Lady Gaga / RedOne collabs singles (like ALL of them) are in her top 15 of most daily streamed songs for months.

Kinda interesting  to notice their songs together actually perfectly managed to make their transition into the streaming world.

I think its gagas impact

Bc after 2012 the electronic music declined and so did producers like Redone

even if he made those hits with Enrique jlo and nicki none of them have aged like what he did with gaga 

Gaga has power to bring best in her producers when she is in her element

A Popster Is Born 10,467
On 1/2/2024 at 10:00 AM, Ayobabylon said:

I think its gagas impact

Bc after 2012 the electronic music declined and so did producers like Redone

even if he made those hits with Enrique jlo and nicki none of them have aged like what he did with gaga 

Gaga has power to bring best in her producers when she is in her element

True that said I think it would be good for them to make a reunion on next album for the singles at least. Sounds like their songs are getting great longevity even for those which did just okay when released (Judas and LoveGame). It would be just just fine for them to try again in the 2020s imo

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

Pop-a-911-ster 26,491
On 1/2/2024 at 4:28 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Total random fact : all of the Lady Gaga / RedOne collabs singles (like ALL of them) are in her top 15 of most daily streamed songs for months.

Kinda interesting  to notice their songs together actually perfectly managed to make their transition into the streaming world.

Well I for one wouldn't mind a third song to complete BR and Judas (no, I don't count PF because the similarity between BR and Judas is far greater than the similarities between BR and PF).

Rina Sawayama put in a great effort to pattern Free Woman remix after BR and Judas but I am really curious if Gaga and RO can prove third time's the charm.

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3

Wow Judas is doing extremely well. The fact that 4 years ago it was doing only 40k streams daily but it has stabilized at 400k range:giveup: that's the range that most #1 big  old hits are doing. 

So glad that this masterpiece is finally being appreciated :applause: I think it is safe to say that in the end, Judas is a hit.

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,467
On 1/2/2024 at 10:38 AM, little legend said:

Wow Judas is doing extremely well. The fact that 4 years ago it was doing only 40k streams daily but it has stabilized at 400k range:giveup: that's the range that most #1 big  old hits are doing. 

So glad that this masterpiece is finally being appreciated :applause: I think it is safe to say that in the end, Judas is a hit.

The fact Judas is doing quite de same daily numbers than Bloody Mary who had a smash trend and the fact it's the BTW single having the best longevity really makes me think it should have smashed when it was released in 2011 tbh

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,614
On 1/2/2024 at 2:06 AM, Ben said:

I disagree, Femme Fatale is a good album with admittedly dated production, and although there are a few duds, it is otherwise filled with catchy pop jams crafted for the radio.

Sounds a lot like ARTPOP, lol

You know it's not even about the album production per se, although FF is the usual dull max martin dr.luke productions, to me it's just offensive comparing Gaga one of the best vocalist and artist of her generation to albums that were very likely sang by other people, heavily modified with autotuned, totally crafted by other people with no artistic imput by the main artist..

Even Gaga worst song wll always be artistically superior than anything done by Britney Spears.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,614
On 1/2/2024 at 4:33 AM, GraceRandolph said:

ATRL really has questionable taste...

With tones of Britney stans hiding behind others..

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,536

Let's also not forget how tragic playlisting Gaga's hits have on Spotify. For Bloody Mary being such a viral smash the playlists are in the trenches :sassysalem:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1