The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 4,015
On 12/23/2023 at 11:40 PM, Thrasher said:

I think 150k-ish might be doable 

With her growth on streaming she should replicate the 70k SEA she did with Chromatica 4-5 years later

Pure sales will be lower without bundles but I still hope for 70-80k otherwise this fanbase would be exposed as useless

During chromatica she didn't have physicals at walmart and website sales only for 2 days 

I think 200k is doable and 130k pure

• thanks 1
  • love 1

On 12/23/2023 at 1:32 PM, Ayobabylon said:

During chromatica she didn't have physicals at walmart and website sales only for 2 days 

I think 200k is doable and 130k pure

In a perfect world where Chromatica got released in early 2020, I think it would have cleared 300k opening week. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 57,243
On 12/23/2023 at 9:05 PM, Tovitov said:

In a perfect world where Chromatica got released in early 2020, I think it would have cleared 300k opening week. 

Right after SL? :katy:

We thought the album would barely sell 100k after that given its performance but thankfully ROM saved us

Her debut is pretty much pure-inflated so the same fans would’ve bought the album/bundles no matter the release date

On 12/23/2023 at 3:12 PM, Fame Romance said:

Right after SL? :katy:

We thought the album would barely sell 100k after that given its performance but thankfully ROM saved us

Her debut is pretty much pure-inflated so the same fans would’ve bought the album/bundles no matter the release date

Rain on Me would have come out the first week of April had the original Chromatica release date stuck. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,825
On 12/23/2023 at 9:09 PM, little legend said:

The way this top 4 perfectly describes which are her 4 biggest hits and 4 signature hits in the correct order

No Shallow is bigger than Bad Romance and Poker Face now