The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
On 12/23/2023 at 3:49 PM, Fame Romance said:

The way we're gonna have Bad Romance, Poker Face and Just Dance at 1M on December 31st whew :bunny:

Reality :

998K Bad Romance

999K Poker Face

997K Just Dance

we need to stay humble ! :shakes:

• lol 6

Popster for Sale 44,780
On 12/23/2023 at 2:50 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

What's you early random biased prediction ?

Around 200k seems like a reasonable prediction considering she has been doing that (ASIB as well) for a decade. Her core fanbase has declined but depending on the sound they might still be brought back, and she has been exposed to a big demographic through tiktok, so to me it's plausible that the numbers will remain somewhat similar. 

Longevity is what we need though. 

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 12/23/2023 at 8:40 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Around 200k seems like a reasonable prediction considering she has been doing that (ASIB as well) for a decade. Her core fanbase has declined but depending on the sound they might still be brought back, and she has been exposed to a big demographic through tiktok, so to me it's plausible that the numbers will remain somewhat similar. 

Longevity is what we need though. 

Gagas longevity depends on what topic she picks music for bc unlike other artists she will make 70% of the album of that particular topic

I mean it's Lady Gaga so my prediction will go 150-200k (counting a possible decrease from previous album as she was just out from smash ASIB era). But she will get her regular first week sales on point imo. Even if fans may be a bit less involved as in the past, but anyway, they will buy. 

I just fear second week sales.. I just hope she'll have a strong lead single (even if it doesn't secure album sales of course, see Miley, Sam Smith and more)

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,631
On 12/23/2023 at 5:06 PM, PanPikus said:

Have yall seen the new willy wanker movie? Is it good? 

No but it's 7,3 on IMDB and 66 on Meta, so it should be good-decent.

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 12/23/2023 at 11:06 AM, PanPikus said:

Have yall seen the new willy wanker movie? Is it good? 

The scene where he fills up an Oompa Loompa with his chocolate cream is so sweet

• lol 1

I think 150k-ish might be doable 

With her growth on streaming she should replicate the 70k SEA she did with Chromatica 4-5 years later

Pure sales will be lower without bundles but I still hope for 70-80k otherwise this fanbase would be exposed as useless

• paws up 2