The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 12/19/2023 at 6:32 PM, sugden said:

that had a whole series that was number #1 in every country helping it go viral

hard to happen again

true

would love for another Gaga deepcut to go viral enough to chart on the spotify 200 though 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 12/19/2023 at 10:03 PM, DonnieDarko said:

After 2016 Lady Gaga already made better albums than ANTI. She won’t enjoy the same longevity as Rihanna simply because she’s not a gp darling and she’s way more polarizing. The comparison is pointless.

You are a delusional man always saying sh!t 

If you prefer "things” good for you but you always discrediting other insane body of works 

ANTI is one of the best albums of 2010s 

In a regular year it would've won several grammys too 

It would be #2 #3 on gaga’s discography as well

And stop sub replying me 

If you are so desperate to say opposite of what i say them simply quote

Thanks 

Gonna say some controversial opinions but I must say them

Joanne > Anti

Chromatica > Artpop

It's not delusional, and it's not part of my personality. They're my opinions and if that makes you salty, well maybe take a Nurtec. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 12/19/2023 at 11:32 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

does anyone have the list of most streamed 00s songs/female songs? 

I might have missed some song after top 5, but these are the most streamed song and their Sunday update

1. Halo 1.446B (+504k)

2. Hips Don't Lie 1.438B (+703k)

3. Party In The USA 1.405B (+792k)

4. Umbrella 1.360(+849k)

5. Poker Face 1.108B (+759k)

6. Toxic 1.09B (+573k)

7. Bad Romance 1.080 (+729k)

8. TikTok 1.045B (+580k)

9. Promiscuous 1.043B (+765k)

10. Crazy In Love 1.040 (+588k)

Bonus: Just Dance 923M (+605k)

• thanks 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 12/19/2023 at 6:34 PM, Applause said:

some of you need to accept that a lot of fans don't like chromatica for valid reasons.

it has nothing to do with longevity, the album is just bland generic and lacking soul and personality. artpop is my favourite album and that had no longevity either... so now what?

gaga's music is a lot of things but it has never been as basic as it was on chromatica.

note that it's her joint lowest rated album with jopanned on aoty, so its not an uncommon opinion at all.

some of y'all would have a lot more peace if you stopped making that junk album your entire personality and realised that not everyone has the same low standards for music that you do. 

gaga is a queen and so i expect music that is WORTHY of her. coud care less about promo, charts or anything else.

A real fan, a real supportive person, doesn’t lie and will give their opinion. It doesn’t mean you love Gaga any less. That’s how forums should be used. Mindlessly Stanning something isn’t it for me, and causes drama in the exact same way 

Chromatica is better than ARTPOP imo but Applause and DWUW are better than the Chrome singles :romance:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 4
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 12/19/2023 at 2:03 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

A real fan, a real supportive person, doesn’t lie and will give their opinion. It doesn’t mean you love Gaga any less. That’s how forums should be used. Mindlessly Stanning something isn’t it for me, and causes drama in the exact same way 

Chromatica is better than ARTPOP imo but Applause and DWUW are better than the Chrome singles :romance:

That’s how I feel sorta? Damn tho, I do love the hell out of Rain on Me. My most played song on Apple Music this year. Lmao. It just f-s so hard. 

• love 3

On 12/19/2023 at 8:03 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i respect your opinion and won't try and pretend that you feel this way because of commercial success/lackthereof because im not a condescending douchebag!! :prideheart:

• love 2

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 12/19/2023 at 3:11 PM, ConnorFilm said:

That’s how I feel sorta? Damn tho, I do love the hell out of Rain on Me. My most played song on Apple Music this year. Lmao. It just f-s so hard. 

Do What U Want is a really good track, and so thankfully we have the solo version. DWUW, Venus, GUY, MJH, Gypsy, and Applause are better than any song on Chromatica

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 12/19/2023 at 8:21 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Do What U Want is a really good track, and so thankfully we have the solo version. DWUW, Venus, GUY, MJH, Gypsy, and Applause are better than any song on Chromatica

the MJH sneak :icant:

• lol 1