The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 12/17/2023 at 10:57 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Chromatica only did 69k with streaming? Thats very low omg...with pure sales declining rapidly i fear for lg-7 debut on billboard 

I’m not worried at all. Gaga’s debut weeks have stabilized after the free fall between BTW and AP. The problem is getting the GP to check out her albums in the weeks/months following the debut of the album.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 5
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 316
On 12/17/2023 at 5:52 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

legend stopped doing those tired Guetta remixes trying to copy titanium and went back to 2016 @Zak A new FDACH smash is coming :giveup: it went top 20 in France :giveup:

A bop!! Siasus needs to release another quarter 1 smash ala Cheap Thrills. This is her Alive i fear :ohhh:

On 12/17/2023 at 11:06 PM, PanPikus said:

And excluding Ari and BP collabs while PF2 contains a feat from Drake, Lil Wayne and Future, three of the biggest rappers with huge streaming popularity + the album having almost double the tracks and double the features. Chile :icant:

We either compare or pick selective informations to discredit one / make the other look better. 

FTCU is a solo song and combined on Spotify and AM US it is the best performing song on the album tho.

Popster to Popster 3,921
On 12/18/2023 at 10:29 AM, GraceRandolph said:

I’m not worried at all. Gaga’s debut weeks have stabilized after the free fall between BTW and AP. The problem is getting the GP to check out her albums in the weeks/months following the debut of the album.

I think it will be the lowest debut of her career since born this way but i hope it serves enough longetivity 

Popster to Popster 3,921
On 12/18/2023 at 12:51 PM, Swallow said:

I think 70k - 90k area is the worst we can expect.

It won't be that low 

Im expecting 125k pure and 75k streams 

Edited by Ayobabylon

Popster to Popster 4,621

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like there's too much silence in order to something happening in the next months, considering how messy her teams keeps proving to be, I'm not really buying that suddenly they managed to keep everything secretive, I think there would be at least some rumors that something is coming.

• paws up 1

On 12/18/2023 at 2:35 AM, Leptine said:

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like there's too much silence in order to something happening in the next months, considering how messy her teams keeps proving to be, I'm not really buying that suddenly they managed to keep everything secretive, I think there would be at least some rumors that something is coming.

There's definitely nothing coming in the next six months. LG7 is probably going to be completed in 2024, but Gaga isn't going to start an era alongside JFAD promo, and probably doesn't want to do another album cycle so close to a presidential election.

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster This Way 900
On 12/18/2023 at 4:37 PM, GraceRandolph said:

There's definitely nothing coming in the next six months. LG7 is probably going to be completed in 2024, but Gaga isn't going to start an era alongside JFAD promo, and probably doesn't want to do another album cycle so close to a presidential election.

Oh she probably gonna do this because our girl has the tendency to choose the worst timing to release her music:bebe:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,621
On 12/18/2023 at 9:37 AM, GraceRandolph said:

It's what I've always thought honestly.

I'm really not buying the narrative that certain users keep pushing in the base that she secretly recorded since years.. It's not realistic.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,921
On 12/18/2023 at 2:14 PM, Leptine said:

It's what I've always thought honestly.

I'm really not buying the narrative that certain users keep pushing in the base that she secretly recorded since years.. It's not realistic.

I dont think she would make 2 unreleased projects at once

But she definitely is starting to work on lg-7 at present

She has been very quiet this year even on social media just PR posts her fer team even no c-wordy TikToks with hauslabs products

On 12/17/2023 at 9:11 PM, BloodyMary said:

Chromatica day 8 numbers 

Day 8 — 14,673,940

Pink Friday 2 day 8 numbers

Day 8 — 15,114,482

nicki ate Gaga up without ariana, blackpink numbere and with no active single out right now.

She is not eating Gaga up. 

I don't even think it's even fair comparing both (one album is mainstream pop the other is rap. The collabs don't have the same targets. The difference between Spotify impact in 2020 and 2023...)

That said yeah Nicki is not doing as bad as some here pretend. On the contrary it shows the streams for the albums tracks seems pretty solid

On 12/18/2023 at 1:08 PM, monketsharona said:

She is not eating Gaga up. 

I don't even think it's even fair comparing both (one album is mainstream pop the other is rap. The collabs don't have the same targets. The difference between Spotify impact in 2020 and 2023...)

That said yeah Nicki is not doing as bad as some here pretend. On the contrary it shows the streams for the albums tracks seems pretty solid

Some people would cream here if gaga debuted with 228k in 2024. Lets be real. 

Gaga had merch bundle, little tour bundle, coming from ASIB with a current single on the radio.

Things have changed since then and half of her fanbase left because of non stop broken promises and dead silence.

• thanks 1