The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 1,863
On 12/14/2023 at 3:42 PM, GraceRandolph said:

spacer.png

:enigma:

There is not a reaction or emote on this site that can adequately describe the degrees of vicarious embarassment I felt reading that

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,710

Oricon Weekly Physical Album ranking(Japan): Week of 12/4/2023-12/10/2023

83(NEW)1 Artpop: The Tenth Anniversary(537)

Billboard Japan Hot Albums
82 (NE) ARTPOP

Billboard Japan Top Album Sales
61 (NE) ARTPOP

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

On 12/14/2023 at 10:26 PM, Leptine said:

Pink is an amazing performer though. She just needs a return to her old punk rock persona, she was like the very best in her kind at the time. Nowadays her music is very safe and tamed which is too bad imo

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,863
On 12/14/2023 at 5:18 PM, Ayobabylon said:

My impact bc i have temporarily unfollowed her a** everywhere when she started spamming those horselab posts

Your impact consists mainly of annoying users of a Gaga fan forum with one active thread. My semester just ended, so mine does as well tbh, although I don't know much about your personal life, so there might be more than meets the eye. Have a nice night

ARTPOPster 1,863

They so mad 😭

They said 170-190 knowing it was 200K alrdy.

Then they said 199 just so that 2 wouldn’t leave they mouf chi 😩

It’s at 300 but once they filter out 100K, you’ll be none the fkng wiser.

I’m being punished for:

Not signing a 360

Making great music

Having…

— Nicki Minaj (@NICKIMINAJ) December 15, 2023

• lol 1

Popster This Way 902
On 12/15/2023 at 6:18 AM, Ayobabylon said:

My impact bc i have temporarily unfollowed her a** everywhere when she started spamming those horselab posts

she hasn't spammed HausLabs for a long time. Now she at most time just post nothing at all on social media. The problem of HL is that the ads are all so boring....Rhianna promotes Fenty all the time but she still got millions of likes for most of her posts, another prove of  Haus' imcompetence.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 12/15/2023 at 5:26 AM, Leptine said:

Fair comparison tbh.. P!nk is an underrated performer

She's one of the singers that doesnt lipsync while moving her a** off and maximizing the stage space

I say, Gaga's HIGHs are way up ahead but P!nk is pretty consistent

Popster to Popster 4,015
On 12/15/2023 at 3:55 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

Your impact consists mainly of annoying users of a Gaga fan forum with one active thread. My semester just ended, so mine does as well tbh, although I don't know much about your personal life, so there might be more than meets the eye. Have a nice night

That was a joke

Popster to Popster 4,015
On 12/15/2023 at 7:30 AM, Gabi said:

she hasn't spammed HausLabs for a long time. Now she at most time just post nothing at all on social media. The problem of HL is that the ads are all so boring....Rhianna promotes Fenty all the time but she still got millions of likes for most of her posts, another prove of  Haus' imcompetence.

Rihanna has more hype than gaga 

pre chromatica era her few hauslabs posts used to do good even in 2020 (those bronzer posts) 

Rihanna is loved by black community and they support her blindlessly and simultaneously her music hype is alive bc of ANTI plus she is epitome of standard beauty she is not campy and polarising 

Fenty is a massive brand so expected that interactions will be higher 

Even rare beauty interactions are extremely high 

Hauslabs interns suck and brand is taking turtle steps and launching like 2 product in a year maybe they are aiming for a longetivity 

and there is not much hype about hauslabs imean its doing decent but brands like fenty, rare, huda, hourglass, make up by mario, Patrick ta are atleast 5 or 6 times bigger