The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 12/14/2023 at 12:20 PM, Stargazer said:

Took a decade:applause: 

One month and still doing +2M daily

Honestly let's be humble with the current hype and the general pattern of longevity of our fave, the next lead single could make less than 1 million daily streams after a month :whatga:

Edited by monketsharona

Popster to Popster 4,621

I really just wish to only know what the actual plans are in a general way, I don't demand release dates, details or something, just if we can expect new music before JFAD or if we can give up for good and just wait for JFAD.

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 3

Popster for Sale 44,705
On 12/14/2023 at 2:08 PM, Leptine said:

I really just wish to only know what the actual plans are in a general way, I don't demand release dates, details or something, just if we can expect new music before JFAD or if we can give up for good and just wait for JFAD.

If things keep quiet until February/March I think we can assume nothing's coming other than J:FAD. Until then I still have some hope. 

• paws up 1

On 12/14/2023 at 10:08 PM, Leptine said:

Just boycott her music and makeup like what I do :katy: wont stream her music until the CB is released :bradley:

A Popster Is Born 11,569
On 12/14/2023 at 3:29 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If things keep quiet until February/March I think we can assume nothing's coming other than J:FAD. Until then I still have some hope. 

Nothing is coming. :friendsga:

On 12/14/2023 at 3:29 PM, Aloe said:

Just boycott her music and makeup like what I do :katy: wont stream her music until the CB is released :bradley:

So never a stream for Gaga again? :katy:

A Popster Is Born 16,838

Of course webeenknew Taylor Cult are doing the heavylifting.. ask the GP and pretty sure no one can name Taylor songs from her latest Eras :billie:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,642
On 12/14/2023 at 9:11 AM, FRANZGA said:

Of course webeenknew Taylor Cult are doing the heavylifting.. ask the GP and pretty sure no one can name Taylor songs from her latest Eras :billie:

A clip of NBA athletes not knowing her stuff is a bad example of proving nobody from the GP knows songs from her latest Eras.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,821

Day 6 for the new album of the racist girl 

Spotify WW 

114 (-14)  Needle (feat. Drake)    1,539,791 (-29,220)

The rest is OUT 

amazing for her standards as a certain dog would say :applause:

• sad 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,821

A tiktok from a video of the eras tour came and the LACK of talent from this girl
 :rip:

I can’t believe she is going to have a 2B tour with literally ZERO talent in the entertainment field :rip:

Not a good musician

not a good dancer

not a good performer 

not a good vocalist 

no charisma 

the world is bleeding 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 12/14/2023 at 11:30 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

A clip of NBA athletes not knowing her stuff is a bad example of proving nobody from the GP knows songs from her latest Eras.

Well, in my country the PH where Taylor is breakimg records.. her last known unescapable smash for GP was probably IDWLF/Rep Era idk :billie:

Her success is very Cult Fanbase Centric.. i mean, check the swifties' Spotify Wrap with lots of em at 100k+ minutes for Taylor :billie:

Edited by FRANZGA

Popster to Popster 4,010
On 12/14/2023 at 9:32 PM, FRANZGA said:

Well, in my country the PH where Taylor is breakimg records.. her last known unescapable smash for GP was probably IDWLF/Rep Era idk :billie:

Her success is very Cult Fanbase Centric.. i mean, check the swifties' Spotify Wrap with lots of em at 100k+ minutes for Taylor :billie:

Taylor Swift has generated $2B revenue in 2023 according to billboard 

Thats bigger than a marvel movie 

Let this cult thing go bc GP doesn't only like her they love her

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,010
On 12/14/2023 at 9:20 PM, Miaou said:

A tiktok from a video of the eras tour came and the LACK of talent from this girl
 :rip:

I can’t believe she is going to have a 2B tour with literally ZERO talent in the entertainment field :rip:

Not a good musician

not a good dancer

not a good performer 

not a good vocalist 

no charisma 

the world is bleeding 

Well no 

I saw eras tour film  yesterday

And the girl tries with respect to what her boundries are

She is not like Rihanna or Katy singing Totally offkey forgetting lyrics 

Yes she can't dance and makes cringy dance movies but she makes it worth with the production and she sang like 60 songs in 3 hours and i saw the 3 hours long film and i felt that its hard to do that 

I dont think Gaga can pull off a 3 hour long show as well + Gaga dances her a** off so we get it 

Taylor is no goddess like beyoncé madonna or gaga on stage but she is a decent performance like i get why people had good time at the show 

She tries and that is why she is so successful

She looks happy doing that she likes that and its visible with her interactions with the crowd her back stories etc etc

People are quick strictly critiquing her bc she is way more famous that ANYONE they like 

• thanks 1