The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 4,633
On 12/13/2023 at 7:56 PM, DonnieDarko said:

In my humble opinion the debate about Taylor Swift in here is even more boring than her music.

spacer.png

I wish I could mute the posts mentioning her both in here and on ATRL like I did on Twitter back in the day, literally not even the fights regarding her are interesting indeed

iafrLl7.jpeg

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 12/14/2023 at 12:30 AM, PanPikus said:

Am I the only one not impressed by that Burns snippet? 

Impressed is a big word but it sounds better than chromatica to me 

Finally a synth disco sound not dated edm beats 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3

Taylor Swift has the biggest peak of all time but still Gaga's flop single Hold My Hand has more streams than her biggest most recent hit (HMH has 224m views while Antihero has 176m views) 

:icant: 

Gaga at her peak had the most viewed video on YouTube but if you combine Antihero's and Cruel Summer's views they outstream Hold My Hand so yea TaYlor SwIFt iS bIgGeR tHaN ThE BeATles aNd Mj :applause:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3

Not someone on Tik Tok writing under a video that used Bad Romance: "Is this the Fortnite song?" 

The audacity of not knowing Bad Romance and calling it the Fortnite song:banana:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,858
On 12/13/2023 at 5:05 PM, little legend said:

Taylor Swift has the biggest peak of all time but still Gaga's flop single Hold My Hand has more streams than her biggest most recent hit (HMH has 224m views while Antihero has 176m views) 

:icant: 

Gaga at her peak had the most viewed video on YouTube but if you combine Antihero's and Cruel Summer's views they outstream Hold My Hand so yea TaYlor SwIFt iS bIgGeR tHaN ThE BeATles aNd Mj :applause:

Now do the same comparison with Spotify numbers :laughga:

The way I dislike Taylor yet yall s delusional takes are making me defend her :fall:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
On 12/13/2023 at 9:37 PM, Doncho said:

Now do the same comparison with Spotify numbers :laughga:

The way I dislike Taylor yet yall s delusional takes are making me defend her :fall:

I don't believe on Spotify numbers :unamused:

• lol 1