The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 12/11/2023 at 4:24 PM, zoldyck said:

I am quick to call out Gaga/Bobby laziness but I think that Documentary has more to do with Tony family. His departure is very recent, so maybe Gaga' doesn't want to be insensitive by releasing it when it is probably too soon for his family.

Totally understandable, if that's the case. The problem here is the absolute lack of communication. I mean, both MTV and Paramount+ announced the release date for this month, but no one bothered to make a official statement. It's disrespectful to the public, at this point.

On 12/11/2023 at 5:11 PM, Fame Romance said:

The fact that Taylor Swift’s last Platinum song or album in France are… Shake It Off and 1989 :toofunny:

I Don't Wanna Live Forever is diamond 
Ticketmaster France crashes after more than 1 million Taylor Swift fans swarm Eras presale

See what happens when you have actual cultural impact? :nicki_scream:

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 12/11/2023 at 9:46 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

I Don't Wanna Live Forever is diamond 
Ticketmaster France crashes after more than 1 million Taylor Swift fans swarm Eras presale

See what happens when you have actual cultural impact? :nicki_scream:

That just shows it’s basically Zayn’s song as she hasn’t managed to go beyond Gold with no song from her last 9 albums :mess:

For comparison every Lady Gaga single in the same timeframe has gone Platinum or higher here :mess:

Those touring stats in France are obviously fanbase-inflated as literally every swiftie I know in real life is doing at least 4-5 shows and a lot of USA fans who couldn’t get tickets are coming as well :mess:

The GP doesn’t give a f- about her here and no matter what numbers she does elsewhere that’s not changing, TaylorGermanotta :mess:

On 12/11/2023 at 9:15 PM, Fame Romance said:

That just shows it’s basically Zayn’s song as she hasn’t managed to go beyond Gold with no song from her last 9 albums :mess:

For comparison every Lady Gaga single in the same timeframe has gone Platinum or higher here :mess:

Those touring stats in France are obviously fanbase-inflated as literally every swiftie I know in real life is doing at least 4-5 shows and a lot of USA fans who couldn’t get tickets are coming as well :mess:

The GP doesn’t give a f- about her here and no matter what numbers she does elsewhere that’s not changing, TaylorGermanotta :mess:

Zayn didn't crash Ticketmaster France :mess:

And good for Gaga. Perhaps she'll match Taylor's total Paris audience of the Eras Tour during her next tour :mess:

To quote Live Nations's France CEO "we had never seen that in France" :mess:

Finally: Taylor Swift Spotify Monthly Listeners: Paris - #48 552,944 :mess:

We're all just Swifties. Aren't we? :mess:

:mess::mess::mess::mess:

Edited by taylorgermanotta

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

France

Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born Soundtrack - 650 000 SPS (1 album)

————BARRIER————

Midnight/Evermore/Folklore/Lover/1989/Reputation - 400 000 SPS (6 albums)

:mess: 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 5

A Popster Is Born 11,536

Taylor is apparently the biggest star in the world right now yet somehow every third user of this Gaga forum is her stan / talks about her all the time. One would think the biggest star would have her own forum where fans could discuss about her :uhh:

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 11,536
On 12/11/2023 at 11:06 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

are swifties incapable of coding?

y'all are so many and still no proper fansite, or is easter-egg hunting that time-consuming? 

Nnnn not us thinking about the same bestiooolaaaa :mess:

Edited by PanPikus
  • lol 1

It’s just not that serious. I know it might seem shocking to some but the majority of people like multiple artists :kiss:

btw I don’t see any Swifties bringing up Taylor out of the blue. I’m just here for the chart updates and the ocasional joke 

Edited by taylorgermanotta
  • hugs 2

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 12/11/2023 at 5:19 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

btw I don’t see any Swifties bringing up Taylor out of the blue. I’m just here for the chart updates and the ocasional joke 

Unfortunately there is one user who does bring Taylor up and use her to drag Gaga (as well as dragging Gaga regardless). They should be permanently banned, but the moderation is loyal to the warning point scheme, which means no sudden bans. :oops:

You're perfectly fine, though. We love anyone who loves Gaga

• paws up 1