The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 12/11/2023 at 6:11 PM, Fame Romance said:

Spanish song did that

The fact that Taylor Swift’s last Platinum song or album in France are… Shake It Off and 1989 :toofunny:

But stadiums!!!111!!

Well  miss Karolina is doing stadiums in Europe and Shakira could do them too if she wasnt too lazy to drop an album and tour :lesson:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 12/11/2023 at 6:11 PM, Fame Romance said:

Spanish song did that

The fact that Taylor Swift’s last Platinum song or album in France are… Shake It Off and 1989 :toofunny:

But stadiums!!!111!!

amazing standards for the only songwriting talent chanteuse :applause:

Edited by Miaou

A Popster Is Born 18,408

OFF TOPIC
Oh God @corvus albus! Finally the government changed in Poland. We are moving on with life, with respect towards Germany, our best neighboring country, with respect towards lgbt+ people, with respect towards the European Union. Ugh, I’ve waited for this moment for the last 8 years. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 2
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 6

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 12/11/2023 at 5:57 PM, Aloe said:

oh the ugly f-ed up wig and the unflattering outfits… :bradley: Enigma was prob the worst thing to happen to her 

Oh she was down bad for some press…

Now MTV Italia is announcing the documentary for December 12th on their channel's schedule.

Meanwhile, everyone involved remains completely silent. No official communication whatsoever (except that 'Lady Gaga Now' tweet, of course).

https://www.mtv.it/news/1umxav/non-perderti-the-lady-and-the-legend-il-film-documentario-sullamicizia-e-il-sodalizio-artistico-tra-lady-gaga-e-tony-bennett

I hope Bobby is enjoying his vacation in Rio. :applause:

• sad 1
  • lol 4

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 12/11/2023 at 6:57 PM, Aloe said:

oh the ugly f-ed up wig and the unflattering outfits… :bradley: Enigma was prob the worst thing to happen to her 

'Enigma' wasn't a bad show, it was fun and camp, the main issue were the outfits, I will never understand how nobody close to her made her realize this outfit was completely unflattering and ugly, it's definitely her worst outfit and wig ever.

• thanks 1

I am quick to call out Gaga/Bobby laziness but I think that Documentary has more to do with Tony family. His departure is very recent, so maybe Gaga' doesn't want to be insensitive by releasing it when it is probably too soon for his family.

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 12/11/2023 at 6:47 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

Now MTV Italia is announcing the documentary for December 12th on their channel's schedule.

Meanwhile, everyone involved remains completely silent. No official communication whatsoever (except that 'Lady Gaga Now' tweet, of course).

https://www.mtv.it/news/1umxav/non-perderti-the-lady-and-the-legend-il-film-documentario-sullamicizia-e-il-sodalizio-artistico-tra-lady-gaga-e-tony-bennett

I hope Bobby is enjoying his vacation in Rio. :applause:

at this point LG7 will be a messy Pink Flop 2 expedition with us unsure if it'll come out the day of :icant:

• paws up 1