The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 11,827
On 12/10/2023 at 11:35 AM, Gaga Banana said:

2023 almost over and we got 1 rolling stone collab. What else ?

We also got some Award show appearances and Oscar performance at the start of the year. Feel like it was ages ago though :rip:

Popster for Sale 57,180
On 12/10/2023 at 4:00 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Judas is one of the strongest chorus of her pop discography

But verses are a bit harsh for radio consumption same goes with applause

Goddamm gaga use to make such great and unique sounding pop hits 

I mean I agree with this, Gaga never sook to collaborate with the trendy producers like Max Martin or Dr Luke who were giving the same generic and easy to the ear pop hits to basically all of her peers

She has merit for it and that’s why I stanned ha she always stands out despite doing a commercial genre like pop 

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 12/10/2023 at 12:15 PM, ViviLittleM said:

:dead:

In three days I conclude my semester by singing "Moon River" for my voice class.

My instructor, who is a fantastic singer with a spectacular falsetto, has said that Taylor "talks on pitch", which of course is in some regards the very start of singing, but he has also taken time to mention how Gaga does more than that and incorporates more vocal elaborations. 

He's a completely no-nonsense instructor and quite intimidating, but I've appreciated his guidance immensely. When I started the course I was singing in this faux-British accent, oblivious to how you are supposed to sing how you talk. Now, while I still struggle with the correct pitch occasionally, I'm actually able to sing properly and utilize my full voice

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658
On 12/10/2023 at 6:27 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

In three days I conclude my semester by singing "Moon River" for my voice class.

My instructor, who is a fantastic singer with a spectacular falsetto, has said that Taylor "talks on pitch", which of course is in some regards the very start of singing, but he has also taken time to mention how Gaga does more than that and incorporates more vocal elaborations. 

He's a completely no-nonsense instructor and quite intimidating, but I've appreciated his guidance immensely. When I started the course I was singing in this faux-British accent, oblivious to how you are supposed to sing how you talk. Now, while I still struggle with the correct pitch occasionally, I'm actually able to sing properly and utilize my full voice

that's great

• lol 3
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,855

My favorite thing to note when trolls post that screenshot is that the text they're responding to is always at most a paragraph long. They're just posting the screenshot to look cool and all when it really just makes them look stupid :icant: