The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 12/5/2023 at 9:05 PM, monketsharona said:

That would be the worst decision ever to release in December. So yeah something her team could do :laughga:

Black Hearts? :whatga:

It could be announcement for dark ‘sex sinner of pop’ bop for release December 28th to get a NYE classic like WIG ala boaty Perry! :talent:

Popster to Popster 4,621

The black hearts emojis are definitely correlated with the new era, it's the second time she posted them :lesson:

Maybe album or first single title :lesson:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 12/5/2023 at 9:41 PM, Leptine said:

The black hearts emojis are definitely correlated with the new era, it's the second time she posted them :lesson:

Maybe album or first single title :lesson:

the second time posting them would lead you to conclude they are definitely correlated with a new era?

our clown club just keeps growing @boobatella :excited:

Spoiler

in all seriousness I feel like she has posted black heart emojis continuously for since TCB

I wouldn't read much into it.... but she has also been wearing black a lot in general 

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,621
On 12/5/2023 at 10:43 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

the second time posting them would lead you to conclude they are definitely correlated with a new era?

Hide contents

in all seriousness I feel like she has posted black heart emojis continuously for since TCB

I wouldn't read much into it.... but she has also been wearing black a lot in general 

'Heart of Darkness' a collection of dark bawps produced by Cirkut and RedOne.

You heard it here first.

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 12/5/2023 at 3:40 PM, Nemanja said:

ahahahahahahahahah...interesting how a 65 year old woman makes you look pathetic :icant:

But you're the one who's defending this grandma with no demand and stamina for the stage. That says more about your advanced age than it does about me. Look in the mirror before calling me pathetic. 

A Popster Is Born 11,548
On 12/5/2023 at 10:43 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Hide contents

Exactly, for Chroma ball posts, for Joker posts, for Tony posts. She’s just using the black hearts continously 

• paws up 1