The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 4,011
On 12/2/2023 at 2:57 AM, PanPikus said:

Well, the thing also is the movie had small competition at that time. Releasing later would probably benefit the editing of the movie tho.

Time goes by very fast. It just was like one year and we already have 10 months left. So exciting :enigma:

Didn't Spiderman came 20 days later to HOG

It was stable and didn't drop much bc its opening weekend was just $22M

On 12/1/2023 at 10:09 PM, China said:

When Bloody Mary peaked at #14 on the radio on April 5th, it was still doing almost 1M daily streams without a single day on TTH, unlike Used To Be Young which, despite having been on TTH for months, doesn't even pull 600k daily currently, with a #4 peak on radio. Now that's what it's like to be carried by the radio.

How many of these streams came from the US? 

A Popster Is Born 12,812
On 12/1/2023 at 5:15 PM, monketsharona said:

Honestly let's be very thankful for Chromatica giving us two other top 5 hits (#1 included) and another +1 billion streamed song.

It's something that could totally not happening on next era so let's be happy and humble about it :oops:

MR is going solo 1bn and if things stay as they are, plus ARTPOP picked up

She always get these checkboxes for her eras but at the same time the results are like 'well its not a tank' or 'well at least its not katy!' But i also am anxious over the next era :billie:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Popster to Popster 4,011

Starting to believe in the rumours that lg-7 is coming in 2025 bc half of the news little monsters spread are fake and honestly i dont want another half baked album so she can take as much time she wants but then the comeback must be filled with vengeance and dominance in music

A Popster Is Born 12,812
On 12/1/2023 at 2:06 PM, Andreu said:

The second it fell below some people her started reminding us every day soo its nice to know why these upadtes ended :billie:

Spotify 01/12
Chromatica 636k - 2.4bn total
Smile 622k - 1.6bn total

Harleys in Hawaii 402k
Rain On Me 271k
Never Really Over 128k
Stupid Love 73k

the 'fans' who thought they could post factual updates about female albums in 2020 have egg on their face now! But i love how these stats show that Gaga is still the album artist, with Chromatica clearing on the strength of the overall project despite the discrepancy in singles.

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1