The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 30,381
On 12/1/2023 at 10:11 AM, FRANZGA said:

the way we're only comparing TRAUMATICA to SMILE cause everyone and their mother did better Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

The second it fell below some people her started reminding us every day soo its nice to know why these upadtes ended :billie:

• thanks 2

On 12/1/2023 at 11:06 AM, Andreu said:

The second it fell below some people her started reminding us every day soo its nice to know why these upadtes ended :billie:

And they still call themselves Gaga fans. :receipts: I want to believe that the staff just hasn't banned them from here yet because without them this forum will lose 10 of its 15 daily users. :ohyes:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,951
x3

Actually is a miracle that Chromatica is above Smile and it's just proves how good Chromatica is. Any other album would have had below 200k daily streams having that atrocious lead single Stupid Love. This song is so evil. I hate it.

• lol 6

Popster This Way 902

I truly can’t understand why Gaga pick Stupid Love for lead single:gaga-scream:

Perfect illusion was at least a refreshing sound that showcase her singing ability, Stupid Love was just BAD, nothing else

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Moderator 17,126
On 12/1/2023 at 5:39 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Bloomy Mary says hi:awkney:Its chart run was entirely driven by radio. 

It is also one of the most streamed songs of the year and still didn't hit the top 10 on overall radio.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 12/1/2023 at 6:48 PM, corvus albus said:

It is also one of the most streamed songs of the year and still didn't hit the top 10 on overall radio.

:awkney:

I don't deny that BM was a viral hit (and deserved much more), but its US chart run was primarily driven by radio points. It made it to the year-end list with 0.55M units.  

F8qU6KrbQAAcWaO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by lookwhatyoumademedo
  • paws up 1