The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 3,900
On 11/30/2023 at 10:47 PM, OliverDespechao said:

"Bloody Mary" received 449,343 streams this Wednesday  +25k vs last week

"Government Hooker" received 117,127 streams this Wednesday  +12k vs last week

"Judas" received 400,244 streams this Wednesday +34k vs last week @Dean JudasterSTy0kt7.gif 

Spotify Wrapped effect STy0kt7.gif .....:icant:

Is this reflecting on every artist streams 

On 11/30/2023 at 7:20 PM, China said:

Picsart-23-11-30-15-15-49-276.jpg

ANY artist would debut with over 1M copies with fans this crazy. That's why I don't buy this propaganda that she's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Sure jan! Her fans are crazy because she always feeds them and LISTEN to them. Their relationship is very strong. Not like certain artists that remember they have fan only when they have something to promote.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,096
On 11/30/2023 at 3:20 PM, China said:

Picsart-23-11-30-15-15-49-276.jpg

ANY artist would debut with over 1M copies with fans this crazy. That's why I don't buy this propaganda that she's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

so how do you explain she sold out everything in hours in every country/city she set foot in

On 11/30/2023 at 12:25 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Sure jan! Her fans are crazy because she always feeds them and LISTEN to them. Their relationship is very strong. Not like certain artists that remember they have fan only when they have something to promote.

So parasocial relationships and capitalistic exploitation is good now?

• thanks 1

I think TS is uniquely positioned to succeed in the US. The days of seeking anything exciting from the world of pop are over due to the political circus of the Trump era and its aftermath. People want safe and predictable. Look at how remakes dominated 2016-2020 or how re-recordings and sequel albums are now a thing.

On 11/30/2023 at 3:35 PM, emig_09 said:

so how do you explain she sold out everything in hours in every country/city she set foot in

Someone who buys 15 versions of her album will definitely go to several of her shows.

• lol 2

On 11/30/2023 at 1:19 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Please, all of you would do the same if only Gaga cared about you

I already have multiple versions of some Gaga albums because I bought a digital and CD copy, but under no circumstances would I buy dozens of copies of an album from an artist. Are you serious? That's just not normal.

• thanks 1
  • lol 1