The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 11/30/2023 at 11:53 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Didn't the SL demo leak earlier than that? I think the album had been in development prior to September 2019.

These sessions were booked since (at least) february of this year, when HasItLeaked reported it.

Right now there's no telling if Gaga had or had not already worked on music prior to these sessions  (that seem to be pretty intensive - maybe because they're close to a deadline?). I think it could go either way, early 2024 is not out of question as of now but we need some intel in how far along she is to settle this/if there is a deadline to settle this... 

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 11/30/2023 at 12:05 PM, Miaou said:

What if there is no impact on LG7 from JFAD 

#humble

likely 

on Gaga's profile as an artist in general/touring etc. the impact could be huge though

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 11/30/2023 at 12:05 PM, monketsharona said:

Her LG6 post in 2019 wasn't the start of the process of Chromatica 

and she's only grown more secretive over time

let the clowning begin continue

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 2,970
On 11/29/2023 at 7:33 PM, ViviLittleM said:

"Bloody Mary" will be performed on Saturday on Star Academy France.

as "Wednesday theme" when the song is not even in the netflix show.......

Tiktok & Gaga impact.

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 11/30/2023 at 6:11 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Here's my wrapped:

mRNBbyA.png

CkX1LUI.png

Before anybody comes for me: Bloody Mary was on my crop rotations earlier this year so stfu, I don't want to hear it.

XB228WH.png

LVedHXn.png

Mind you I really really was frustrated and disappointed this year (still am actually) that I considered myself a casual fan instead of a stan. That's also why I barely post here anymore. Last year I was top 0.001% with over 48,000+ minutes. My consumption of her music was cut down by a third of my usual because of poor fan engagement and nonstop delays on her projects (I've never been to the CBT and I really wanted to attend her shows but couldn't. It sucks I still can't watch the goddamn concert in full and get closure on that goddamned cursed era while Taylor and Bey are quickly announcing their tour films. Even Madonna has an official film ready after only a few dates). There isn't much payoff in following her as an artist if I'm being honest. No wonder a lot of liddos on twt don't even have her in their top 5.

PREACH KING

She's just pushing her fans away and i honestly can't blame the liddos who lost their will to support a lazy pop artist

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,585
On 11/30/2023 at 12:53 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Didn't the SL demo leak earlier than that? I think the album had been in development prior to September 2019.

May 2018 she was already working on Chromatica, but for sure she started eralier.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiS3HDNnpyZ/

There was for sure an early cut album ready by Q4 2018, I remember some reliable source claimed she was supposed to release one month after the ASIB soundtrack since her team-label were not expecting the big success of movie and soundtrack, this along with the ENIGMA Residency that was indeed announced in that period, it wasn't casual it was called ENIGMA and used those cartoon visuals they teas in that selfie.

However I wouldn't count to past to previous situations in order to know which are the plans now, I still think there high chances the album is coming 2025 as well, everything is unpredictable with her.

Popster to Popster 4,585
On 11/30/2023 at 12:59 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Do y'all think 2023Ga would post a photo working on the studio if she was just beggining the process? This is a genuine question btw 

It's impossible to say with her and especially this time that we're totally in the dark, she's really can be in the final process like at the beginning.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 11/30/2023 at 12:28 PM, BenG said:

Based on current trends, ARTPOP will consistently out-stream Chromatica daily in a couple of months.

it's holding up pretty well post-anniversary :applause:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 1