The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 11/29/2023 at 12:28 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Traumatica Ball would open with 3M :icant:

Nothing to scoff at, but I did expect a bigger worldwide opening. More proof that nobody is on Taylor Swift’s level. Nobody. Not Bey, Gaga, Ari, Rihanna, etc. 

• sad 1

On 11/29/2023 at 4:13 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Nothing to scoff at, but I did expect a bigger worldwide opening. More proof that nobody is on Taylor Swift’s level. Nobody. Not Bey, Gaga, Ari, Rihanna, etc. 

I don't mind Gaga not matching Taylor's numbers, she'll never be half as talented as Gaga. Numbers are important, but talent comes first.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,904

You have to be generic in order to be the biggest

there are very rare cases when some Elite quality gets extremely popular too 

Thats why whats popular is not defined by its quality but the appeal 

On 11/28/2023 at 8:01 PM, Doncho said:

Funny how this happened like a year after Bloody Mary went viral. Electric Chapel viral moment coming in late 2024? :pirate:

Followed by The Edge of Glory viraly viral moment in 2025

Followed by Scheibe viraly viral moment in 2026

Followed by Marry the night viraly viral moment in 2027

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

On 11/29/2023 at 8:13 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Rollout

INTERNATIONAL (28.4%)
$70,690,136
WORLDWIDE 
$248,933,887

idk if Worldwide is the correct term…if worldwide is defined by 70% US then maybe…

spacer.png
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,631

What's more impressive about HML is that there isn't like a really big trend for it. Just small accounts using it on their fan-edits. The biggest sound is getting like 400 videos daily tops, as far as I know. To put it in perspective, iirc, Applause/Judas had sounds increasing in 10k daily, and HML's biggest sound, created more than a month ago, has a total of 6.8k videos. 

It could really take off with the right trend, because there's not that many people getting exposed to it and it's doing great. It's more likely that it remains a Monster/GH type of viral track, but it has more potential to blow up than those two, I think. 

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1

ATRL, Twitter, Reddit are completely unusable due to the influx of pro-Hamas propaganda:katy:They are calling Selegend a Zionist now because there was an Israeli flag spotted somewhere at an event she attended. I don't even care about Israel, but this is extremely annoying. Where was this energy for russian war criminals and occupiers?    

Edited by lookwhatyoumademedo