The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Just my own opinion but I'd definitely play Chromatica from track 1 to last one while I'd easily skip some tracks from BTW or ARTPOP or Joanne 

Not my fave album from her but Chromatica works so good as a full cohesive project.

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 5

A Popster Is Born 11,579

Fun Tonight is one of the best songs on Chromatica. Not Gaga's fault some of you don't like songs with deeper meaning and only expect oontz oontz to like a song. 

Edited by PanPikus
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 907

Fun Tonight is the best song from Chromatica:gunga:fun tonight haters better watch out because we fun tonighters are gonna make you as dead as chromatica’s streaming number 

Edited by Gabi
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/25/2023 at 12:01 PM, monketsharona said:

Just my own opinion but I'd definitely play Chromatica from track 1 to last one while I'd easily skip some tracks from BTW or ARTPOP or Joanne 

Not my fave album from her but Chromatica works so good as a full cohesive project.

Every Gaga album has a skip for me but that's because I'm kind of hard to please, Chromatica as an album is very solid overall.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 11/25/2023 at 11:01 AM, monketsharona said:

I don’t skip any of her album if I listen, but usually I just go back to singles. With Chroma fans gave always said how cohesive it is, but then people remark it all sounds the same or lacks standouts. 

I think for LG7 if she can harness all the strengths in her last 3 records it’ll be lit

• paws up 1

On 11/25/2023 at 12:49 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

And? What’s the point of mentioning HMH? :laughga:

Just to prove your obsessive hate against Dua Lipa is totally ridiculous and tired.

Dance The Night is like one of biggest soundtrack songs released the last couple of years. It's still pushing +2M daily streams like seriously. We wish to have this honestly.

• lol 1

On 11/25/2023 at 12:58 PM, monketsharona said:

Just to prove your obsessive hate against Dua Lipa is totally ridiculous and tired.

Dance The Night is like one of biggest soundtrack songs released the last couple of years. It's still pushing +2M daily streams like seriously. We wish to have this honestly.

First of all I like Dua; secondly my post was a comparison between Houdini and Dance The Night to show they are already pulling the same numbers, so there was no shade to DTN, but the opposite. I guess it was too hard to understand.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,488

I have faith in Dua’s team to turn Houdini around in the U.S. once the holidays are over, but it will most definitely be a struggle. I have yet to hear the song on radio. I’ve heard Levitating and DTN several times this week, however. :gunga:

On 11/25/2023 at 1:45 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I have faith in Dua’s team to turn Houdini around in the U.S. once the holidays are over, but it will most definitely be a struggle. I have yet to hear the song on radio. I’ve heard Levitating and DTN several times this week, however. :gunga:

Only radios will make it jump in charts once Christmas freeze is over.

Not a big deal the same happened with DSN (Houdini actually got better release peak). It got huge early 2020 while being released November 2019. It's totally impossible pushing a song in charts in Late November / December anyway.