The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 3,904
On 11/20/2023 at 5:33 PM, FRANZGA said:
On 11/20/2023 at 5:14 PM, Aloe said:

Ga could have gotten a number hit like We Bong Together with Second Time Around as well :bradley: What a pity these songs are not being released 

R&B is a good genre if you want to be big in USA and honestly Ga needs that

But its crazy how local it is bc EOM was such a defining album of 2000s in US yet it got outsold by COTDF worldwide which spent like 55 WOC on billboard 200

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 11/20/2023 at 12:50 PM, Ayobabylon said:

But its crazy how local it is bc EOM was such a defining album of 2000s in US yet it got outsold by COTDF worldwide which spent like 55 WOC on billboard 200

What Gaga RnB with those vocals? :katy:

Popster to Popster 4,593

I used to love this song until several years ago, it was magic but now with the recent overspam of the last years they ruined it for me, it truly doesn't give me any emotion and by the look of this performance I think she feels this way too deep down.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 897
On 11/20/2023 at 12:59 AM, China said:

B-b-but her legacy!!1!

Even 65-year-old Madonna has a better team. :ew:

If my memory serves me right I recall that Madonna‘s team was pretty useless,too when she was under Interscope. Tbh most artists’ promos from Interscope are very frontloaded 

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 11/20/2023 at 1:50 PM, Ayobabylon said:

More like I'm pretty sure Gaga would easily deliver with this genre, rather than doing it for charts purpose, especially because she could implement element of jazz on it and doing that genre in a modern way, but for some reasons I don't think she's interested in doing that.

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 11/20/2023 at 8:09 AM, Gabi said:

If my memory serves me right I recall that Madonna‘s team was pretty useless,too when she was under Interscope. Tbh most artists’ promos from Interscope are very frontloaded 

Interscope sucks. Although, it seems Gaga and Bobby actually had some decent plans for Chromatica before COVID. I wonder if they try to bring back any of those plans and promo spots for the next album.