#1 Rain On Me

#1 Bloody Mary

#1 Alice

15 #1s hihi

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 11/18/2023 at 6:34 PM, China said:

Do y'all know that a Taylor fan died yesterday at her concert in Rio and that she postponed today's show until Monday at the last minute with her fans already in the stadium? :dead:

I saw a video of yesterday's show where she can't even breath properly 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,540
x2
On 11/18/2023 at 9:34 PM, China said:

Do y'all know that a Taylor fan died yesterday at her concert in Rio and that she postponed today's show until Monday at the last minute with her fans already in the stadium? :dead:

The fan didn’t die at the show, spreading misinformation like that is definitely unneeded. If you had genuine concern or feelings about the situation you would have done your research, because she passed out during Sabrina’s set and then died in hospital.  How unnecessary to post these things with obvious intent to smear the tour :uhh:

On 11/18/2023 at 7:42 PM, Delusional said:

The fan didn’t die at the show, spreading misinformation like that is definitely unneeded. If you had genuine concern or feelings about the situation you would have done your research, because she passed out during Sabrina’s set and then died in hospital.  How unnecessary to post these things with obvious intent to smear the tour :uhh:

What are you even talking about? Stop trying to make up the situation for Taylor's sake. Someone literally died and all you care about is this girl/her tour's reputation? You're nasty. :ew:

• thanks 1