The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 11/14/2023 at 11:50 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

The Born This Way Ball is so underrated. The best female tour of all time. It should have had the success of the Eras Tour (which is a basic snoozefest). 

$225M with 2023’s inflation rate and standard of living  would gross 3.5 times higher 

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 11/15/2023 at 12:26 AM, Aloe said:

Taylor has the fanbase LM were like back in 2010-2013. Taylor’s ability to not be affected by fans’ negative actions unlike other singers needs to be studied  :bradley:

No Artist gets effected by fans negative actions pls

And she is hardworking why would she decline i see her winning 2 more album of the years atleast and another $1B grossing tour after eras tour 

And outselling Beatles in next 15 years 

I thought she had no legacy but she built one in past 4 years by being too commerial successful

She would tour at 80 years old and would still sellout stadiums in seconds she has made that much of hysteria around her

On 11/14/2023 at 10:54 PM, Ayobabylon said:

No Artist gets effected by fans negative actions pls

And she is hardworking why would she decline i see her winning 2 more album of the years atleast and another $1B grossing tour after eras tour 

And outselling Beatles in next 15 years 

I thought she had no legacy but she built one in past 4 years by being too commerial successful

She would tour at 80 years old and would still sellout stadiums in seconds she has made that much of hysteria around her

Gaga did all the time back in the day.

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 11/15/2023 at 10:28 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga did all the time back in the day.

gaga did amazing for the standards of a new debuting popstar if she debuted in 2023 her tours will gross around $600M-$700M

But she coudnt have done 151 stadiums all around the world 

Her Touring power has declined bc of forgettable eras 

All she needs is one impactful and successful era to remind people she is there

Asib was successful but not impactful towards her Touring and in order of gaining a large fanbase although she did gain some geriatric people but its was not enough

She doesn't have gen z on her side who are the biggest demography and can fill stadiums

She is busy making songs with 80+ people

Idk if she is detached from current zeitgeist bc most of the people at that age are usually

Or she doesn't gaf

• love 1

The Fame Popster 299
On 11/15/2023 at 6:05 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Her Touring power has declined bc of forgettable performances

Fixedt

her real problem is the last time she owned televised performances was in 2012/2013

Gar needs more epic tv moments.

That was the reason pink became a big tourng act after her 2012 phase, we all remember the hype and how everyone was talking about pink's performances the days after. Same with mdna during COTDF and Bey during self-titled.

I bet gp don’t remember a single gaga performance in the last 9 years, I think maybe some MR performances really are the exception, and the Oscar performance ofc but that's just her on a piano, and after that enigma  didn't help lol

she only needs an era full of epic performances if she really wants to have insane demand, although she doesn't seem to be interested in having that kind of demand anymore, maybe cause she is aware she's not doing more than 20 shows per tour in the future?

Edited by Sam
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 11/14/2023 at 11:47 PM, emig_09 said:

mmm we do not know... we could have some surprises coming!! :icant:

inbefore they remove all fraudulent streams and all Gaga songs end up with 1 stream :icant:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 603
On 11/15/2023 at 7:21 AM, Sam said:

Fixedt

her real problem is the last time she owned televised performances was in 2012/2013

Gar needs more epic tv moments.

That was the reason pink became a big tourng act after her 2012 phase, we all remember the hype and how everyone was talking about pink's performances the days after. Same with mdna during COTDF and Bey during self-titled.

I bet gp don’t remember a single gaga performance in the last 9 years, I think maybe some MR performances really are the exception, and the Oscar performance ofc but that's just her on a piano, and after that enigma  didn't help lol

she only needs an era full of epic performances if she really wants to have insane demand, although she doesn't seem to be interested in having that kind of demand anymore, maybe cause she is aware she's not doing more than 20 shows per tour in the future?

I think she really was willing to do do epic TV performances with the original Chromatica roll-out (the iHeart Awards performance, secret Coachella stage, performance at the Olimpics, ...), but COVID....

I hope that, if she really wanted to do a well-executed era with Crhomatica (even if only for 4-5 months), she will also want to try it with the LG7 era. And even more after the frustration she must have with the failed Chromatica's roll-out.

Popster to Popster 3,522

Heavy metal lover’s production is so orgasmic

It makes my entire body feel those strings 

See thats why you have every right to be mad with her when her music is not upto the mark as a constructive criticism bc this woman is capable of doing wonders if she gets serious for ONCE and its TIME!!

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,410
On 11/15/2023 at 9:26 AM, monketsharona said:

I miss the old days she was teasing her studio sessions. At least it was entertaining us :katy:

At this point I even miss fake insiders and rumors, it has never been this silent :rip:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,410
On 11/15/2023 at 1:22 PM, XXXlop said:

Literally no one knows a sh*t about what is she doing....:toofunny:

When it turns out she hasn't even started working on the new album..

:mess:

Popster to Popster 4,410
On 11/15/2023 at 1:47 PM, monketsharona said:

We need to handle the fact she won't tease us new music until a single drops anyway

Honestly I'm fine with her stay silent about her projects, however what is kind of worry to me it's the fact that there are usually rumors coming from other people at least, more or less reliable, meanwhile this time there is absolute silent and her team in the past doesn't really a have history to keep something well hidden, maybe things changed, we'll see.. However I'm stlll not holding my breath for a new era before JFAD, hope to be wrong of course.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1