Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 31,852
On 11/12/2023 at 10:03 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

And? Still fake as f-

Show me a proof it is fake

every video has « low » likes so I don’t see a fraudery for Houdini

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 11/11/2023 at 10:43 PM, danwasd said:

How far Chromatica get from AP yesterday? 200k? Poor sis Chroma is about to be surpassed and Ms. Benjamin better has graphs prepped or I’ll sue

It was less than 22k on Friday 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 658
On 11/12/2023 at 9:48 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Houdini

WW #6(-4) 4,3M

US #14(-6) 830k

UK #8(-6) 280k

The song is just not good enough. 

As I said before, it's not lead single material, and after the success of FN, this song is underwhelming.

The expecations were just higher.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757

We all know payola will continue for Houdini. All her songs have very slow start and then she explodes because the songs are forced to our faces and in our head all day long because we hear them everywhere and so we are forced to like it because it’s the only songs we hear like 20x a day on the same radio or tv channel or H&M

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,634

'Houdini' second day proved my point yesterday.

Of course the song will be continue to be pushed like crazy, here in Italy I already heard it several times since the first day of release on our biggest radio..

And if the song doesn't take off, they will immediately jump on a second single or a remix with Bad Bunny or something.

Spotify Global Houdini
Day 1: #2. 
Day 2: #6 (-4)

Apple Music Global   
Day 1: #29   
Day 2: #20 (+9)

Looking at Spotify, it is giving a  steep drop in comparison to DSN, for comparison DSN barely dropped on second day. AM could indicate a rebound on Monday update for Houdini, but still the updates are not that strong there.

Pending possible rebound, for now Spotify second day update is giving a bit Stupid Love/Break My Soul trajectory. 

:billie:

Edited by Gaga Banana