The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 41,786
On 11/11/2023 at 12:26 PM, Miaou said:

She already had 5 gigantic smash with DSN, Levitating, Cold Heart, One Kiss and New Rules 

She is fine 

Those were with massive payola, just like Katy's massive YouTube views back in the day. She will be fine later down the road as a legacy act. Sure.

Houdini's debut numbers have clearly shown she has no underlying core support.

On 11/11/2023 at 5:47 PM, Miaou said:

Dont worry she has 4 songs in the top 10 IFPI in only 6 years

more than the entire career of your fave

spacer.png

My fave will be the best selling female artist and the biggest touring act of all time by the end of the decade. You can have the cute little singles.

spacer.png

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 11/11/2023 at 5:38 PM, Ms Arid Lost said:

Then where is the fun? I mean, at least for me, the fun of following Gaga is not knowing what her next move will be, both aesthetically and musically, the Gaga factor you don’t get from other artists.

Gaga factor is missing from herself as well

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658
3 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Guys I just ran into Bobby in a club :deadbanana: 

I went up to him and said “happy birthday ARTPOP” trying to be cute and he had the most grossed out look on his face and said “thank you :biblio::deadbanana2:

I’ve only had one drink so it’s not like I was sloppy or disrespectful or anything :rip:

:dead:

Popster to Popster 3,908

Forming a loyal fanbase is a must if you want longetivity in your career otherwise yd be down to a 50k debut once radio is tired of yo a**

Dua has not made a solid base, rihanna billie ariana on the same page 

Atleast rihanna never failed to show longetivity 

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 11/11/2023 at 11:38 AM, danwasd said:

Houdini is a toned down version of PI, if she wasn't Dula Peep she would have a great debut week and a plummet after it

The heiress to Britney’s thrown already released ‘Houdini’ and ya’ll didn’t wanna know. Dua smashing is just cause of the marketing like how PopGa stans say the Bradley gossip madazine is what Shallow smadhed!!

• yaas, gaga 1

On 11/11/2023 at 3:43 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Guys I just ran into Bobby in a club :deadbanana: 

I went up to him and said “happy birthday ARTPOP” trying to be cute and he had the most grossed out look on his face and said “thank you :biblio::deadbanana2:

I’ve only had one drink so it’s not like I was sloppy or disrespectful or anything :rip:

:dead:

Oh god the next era if its ever happens will be a disaster. 

The amount of fans she lost in the past few years because of they terrible team and her actions :laughga:

• thanks 1

On 11/11/2023 at 1:43 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Gaga factor is missing from herself as well

Exactly. One of the only good things she still does and you want her to lose it as well? I personally don’t.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t think Gaga lost the “Gaga factor”. She lost the hunger for success in music (not in acting, for example).

And musically, the fact that Chromatica was a “safe” record, ARTPOP, Joanne and ASIB weren’t. She evolved into something else. Whether all of you like it or not, that’s another story.

Is anyone in this fanbase even bothering to buy that merch… Liddos collectively unite and not waste a single dollar for that :billiecat:

GODini smash but yeah as I said upon DTN release it’s clear she hasn’t built a proper fanbase yet. I love Dua but she’s still middle ground between Rihanna and Katy, but with her beauty and further ventures I think she might look more like the former than the latter in some years from now. At least I have the feeling she’s establishing herself as a celebrity better than Katy did (she was mostly a hitmaker of those times). 

Well honestly enjoy the leaks because without it, Lady Gaga's celebration is only about one tweet saying '10 years of ARTPOP' and a link to buy crappy (and very expensive) merch.

Just proving one more time how in her univers it's only about capitalising and recycling stuff to make easy money on fans / collectors over actually proposing interesting stuff.

Anyway bless the leakers of the ARTPOP stuff.

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1

On 11/11/2023 at 2:38 PM, monketsharona said:

Anyway bless the leakers of the ARTPOP stuff, even if she's probably p*ssed of it. 

In all honesty… who cares if she’s p*ssed off 10 years old demos/pics being leaked after all this fanbase went through? :icant: 

It’s not even brand new music/new projects to be leaked. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 11/11/2023 at 1:06 PM, Ms Arid Lost said:

Exactly. One of the only good things she still does and you want her to lose it as well? I personally don’t.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t think Gaga lost the “Gaga factor”. She lost the hunger for success in music (not in acting, for example).

And musically, the fact that Chromatica was a “safe” record, ARTPOP, Joanne and ASIB weren’t. She evolved into something else. Whether all of you like it or not, that’s another story.

yes they need to get over Gaga doesn’t care about music or pop the same 

Chromatica/Rena were extremely playlist and radio friendly and received big pushed also but collapsed. Mileys 2020 pop singles have collapsed. Dua clearly has the GP, the ‘cool’ factor, and her singles life-cycle behave this way 

A Popster Is Born 14,779

can't believe the G.U.Y. vinyl is sold out in like an hour :dead:

how many did they put out? 10? :dead:

Edited by danwasd