The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 11/10/2023 at 10:44 AM, XXXlop said:

I think this pretty much confirms that we aren't gettin a sh*t tomorrow.

Dissapointed (as always lately), but not surprised.

Well I remember I've been trashed to death on another forum because I told everyone  since that petition supported by DJWS happened that Gaga wouldn't give it a deeper notice than just being personnaly touched by it and that's it. I was kinda surprised she tweeted about it tbh.

But imagining a real big celebration of ARTPOP and the release of new unreleased stuff always sounded like very unrealistic. The fact she even railroaded DJWS attempt to make his own celebration :katy:

Edited by monketsharona
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 11/10/2023 at 8:12 AM, XXXlop said:

Sorry, but for me Houdini is very underwhelming.

It's just neither catchy nor memorable.

It's not lead single material tbh, specially after the hype she had from the FN era.

This would have worked better as a 2n or 3rd single, or even just as an album track.

The MV is low budget but good something, certain others failed, but the song itself is a bit style over substance and similar to the title track of her last album (most f word will like it regardless because they are starved of 2008-14 and it’s uptempo) 

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 11/10/2023 at 10:58 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The MV is low budget but good something, certain others failed, but the song itself is a bit style over substance and similar to the title track of her last album (most f word will like it regardless because they are starved of 2008-14 and it’s uptempo) 

Do you like the song? 

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 11/10/2023 at 3:28 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Ofc phags are going to like it 

Its what they like

Apperantly dua is breaking Spotify as well the hype is there maybe #1 debut is immenent

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 11/10/2023 at 11:37 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Ofc phags are going to like it 

Its what they like

Apperantly dua is breaking Spotify as well the hype is there maybe #1 debut is immenent

I don’t think she’s breaking Spotify immediately lmao maybe a build up throughout the week 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 11/10/2023 at 1:11 PM, monketsharona said:

What her biggest Youtube first day ? 

New Rules - 8.8M views is the record for her in 24 hours but I don’t think it was the first day 

DSN it’s 4.8M views first day

• thanks 1