On 11/9/2023 at 2:37 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

the audacity
Awkward Britney Spears GIF

Spotify top songs yday
Hold Me Closer 377k
Super Freaky Granny 366k
Say Something 293k
Rain On Me 268k

The fact she was able to end JK Rowiling with one book speaks for itself! Nicki going back to her debut album and ice spice for clout chiii

I know you love trolling, but you can't compare streams of a song released this year with one released in 2020 :icant:

Popster to Popster 4,602
On 11/9/2023 at 8:57 PM, Delusional said:

Cardi’s droplet era produced lots of quality work and introduced new sound into her discography and giving her amazing gems like Tomorrow 2, PIOTFA and Wild Side :enigma: 

“I know the stiff hoes can’t relate”

The user who spent the whole last year trashing Gaga over her numbers and stats to the point to even defining her work irrelevant with no impact in the music industry while punctually glorifying Taylor Swift charts power and figures, he's now using in this specific case the not existent "quality work" argument in order to defend the flop work of a mediocre and talentless rapper that you very likely started to stan just for the charts power she held until few years ago.

I truly have to laugh.

T7RW.gif

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,602
On 11/9/2023 at 9:54 PM, corvus albus said:

I know you love trolling, but you can't compare streams of a song released this year with one released in 2020 :icant:

Let him do it, maybe next time he can try that with 'Mind Your Business' numbers and stats, oh wait :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,827
On 11/9/2023 at 4:37 PM, xo_hours said:

Grammy noms tomorrow but for Gaga its just another normal Friday

A cute break for Godga after recieving multiple nominations for 6 years in a row :applause:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 11/9/2023 at 8:58 PM, Leptine said:

The user who spent the whole last year trashing Gaga over her numbers and stats to the point to even defining her work irrelevant with no impact in the music industry while punctually glorifying Taylor Swift charts power and figures, he's now using in this specific case the not existent "quality work" argument in order to defend the flop work of a mediocre and talentless rapper that you very likely started to stan just for the charts power she held until few years ago.

I truly have to laugh.

T7RW.gif

Except most of the collabs have served numbers and awards - and I’ve stanned Cardi since Press - bffr :rip: You act like you know me but you really don’t so save the paras b

The Fame Popster 442

Apparently the 11/11 vinyl is a Bloody Mary picture disc.

EDIT: It's from Interscope, not UO. So still possibly something else.

Edited by radio

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711

The song of 2023 is here ladies :applause:

a collapse

a slay

a serve

a changing pop culture moment

a never seen before

the reason you breathe, you eat, you poop and you cum

oh GODUA another masterpiece in the basket

• paws up 2
  • lol 2