The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 11/6/2023 at 10:29 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

what doesn't? 

Do you see the link? I can’t embed it. It says that sag aftra will deliver their response to the offer today. But I feel like it sounds, idk, bad? 

Popster for Sale 44,737
On 11/6/2023 at 9:32 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Do you see the link? I can’t embed it. It says that sag aftra will deliver their response to the offer today. But I feel like it sounds, idk, bad? 

Yeah this is what I'm not getting 

Popster to Popster 4,621

I don't think she's gonna immediately release the Chromatica Ball movie the moment the strike ends but I hope to be wrong of course, to me she could release it on Youtube and call it a day at this point.

Popster for Sale 44,737
On 11/6/2023 at 10:43 PM, Leptine said:

I don't think she's gonna immediately release the Chromatica Ball movie the moment the strike ends but I hope to be wrong of course, to me she could release it on Youtube and call it a day at this point.

Thoughts on Fellow Travellers? 

Leptine

Jonathan Bailey ate me thinks :giveup:

Leptine

Popster to Popster 4,621
On 11/7/2023 at 12:02 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Thoughts on Fellow Travellers? 

Leptine

Jonathan Bailey ate me thinks :giveup:

Leptine

The show is amazing, finally a quality gay drama with big budget and great performances.

• yaas, gaga 1

A heads up. if an agreement is reached tonight with SAG, don't expect anything immediately from Gaga(if in fact, thats what's held back her projects) I'd imagine the deal would have to be ratified with the SAG membership and than, after that, the strike ends.  That might happen later in the week or next week but not within hours. At least, that's my experience with strikes. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,705
On 11/6/2023 at 11:43 PM, Leptine said:

YouTube would actually be a great idea, available to everyone