The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 4,016
On 11/4/2023 at 12:31 AM, little legend said:

I refuse to believe that Taylor is selling so well, at least in Europe. She is basically a non event here, even Katy Perry and Ava Max are bigger than Taylor Swift in Europe

Y'all keep saying that meanwhile she is #1 most streamed artist in most of the european countries

Her entire catalog is charting there and now she is breaking debut records of so called europe darling popgirls

Plus not to forget she is will be breaking record of highest grossing european leg of any tour in history

I might not enjoy her work but rest of these girls are lazy and she is 100 times more hardworking and passionate about music, success and her legacy 

She deserves her success and calling her untalented or white won't make rest of her peers more successful or talented than her 

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,622
On 11/3/2023 at 6:06 PM, Ayobabylon said:

If we talk about the gaga classics she has 5 so far

Just dance, poker face, bad romance, shallow, always remember us this entry was

moderate hits

Telephone, born this way, judas, paparazzi, alejandro, applause, rom, bloody mary, million reasons, lovegame

Bottom tier hits

Teog, y&i, inla, hmh, govt hooker, monster

'Telephone', BTW, 'Paparazzi' and 'Alejandro' were definitely hits without the 'moderate' I mean, they were everywhere.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,824
On 11/4/2023 at 9:53 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Wondering if they'll also inflate Katy's next tour numbers like Beyoncé's & P!nk's

more-so they'll hide the dates maybe

there's no way witness tour hit 125m total with almost all the dates hidden

they also added merch into her prismatic dates

katy is more pushed than Bey but gets away with it lol

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,737
On 11/4/2023 at 11:00 AM, Ayobabylon said:

What inflation 

One example, you just have to compare Gaga's and Beyoncé's numbers at Stade de France to see there is something wrong. Of course the prices and the conversion rates weren't totally the same, but 10k people more for Gaga and that much $ more for Beyoncé, hum. And the other shows show us some fishy things as well.