The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 44,834

Speaking of masc tops and submissive bottoms :mess:

has anyone seen Fellow Travellers? Matt Bommer and Joanathan Bailey served everything :giveup: Need the strike to be over so I can see them together on an interview 

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 10/30/2023 at 10:55 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

When pinning ARTPOP on her page is all it takes for it to overtake Chromatica in daily streams :billie:

Dance apart from TF and3 btw songs over.

258280636_gagapurplehair.thumb.jpg.ece585dd0d253c217140acd17431c4eb.jpg

Spotify Sunday
Prisoner - 237k
Midnight Sky - 190k

We will see if these two get a boost tomorrow, they are halloween bops

PH is still smashing despite the kinda bad singles recurrents cause of the album tracks @Ayobabylon

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

ARTPOPster 1,838

Hopefully gaga is smart to add Brooklyn nights to the 10th anniversary of AP as a vault track because it’s such a good song. Maybe release DWUW ft. the weekend as well :enigma: if only she had the same drive in music as Taylor 

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 10,589
On 10/31/2023 at 1:06 PM, Aloe said:

Hopefully gaga is smart to add Brooklyn nights to the 10th anniversary of AP as a vault track because it’s such a good song. Maybe release DWUW ft. the weekend as well :enigma: if only she had the same drive in music as Taylor 

She didn't lift a finger including vault songs on TF, TFM and BTW 10th anniversaries while being commercially far more appealing. She won't for ARTPOP.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,838
On 10/31/2023 at 8:21 PM, monketsharona said:

She didn't lift a finger including vault songs on TF, TFM and BTW 10th anniversaries while being commercially far more appealing. She won't for ARTPOP.

Poor Brooklyn nights gonna stay unreleased forever.  Even lana released SYTH from her vault. Poor gags’ fans 

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 11,859

Gaga and her team not doing a MV for Bloody Mary will remain one of her biggest missed opportunities I fear. The song is known by everyone thanks to Wednesday, and all they could do is just 1 cheap tik tok :disappointed:

I get it that she was VERY busy doing Joker. But no other label would let this big opportunity pass just like that. Not even an official remix... really sad

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 8

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 10/31/2023 at 1:01 PM, Doncho said:

Gaga and her team not doing a MV for Bloody Mary will remain one of her biggest missed opportunities I fear. The song is known by everyone thanks to Wednesday, and all they could do is just 1 cheap tik tok :disappointed:

I get it that she was VERY busy doing Joker. But no other label would let this big opportunity pass just like that. Not even an official remix... really sad

tbh the effect of mvs are over-rated by fans, bey totally avoided visuals at all for rena which was quite a step forward for music

I think more-so for BM the no sped up version is the biggest crime, its by far the most popular version and lana and other artists release sped ups when they dont even need to

• thanks 1

On 10/31/2023 at 9:42 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

doesn't seem like there's any intention to delay this whatsoever 

JFAD was never in risk of getting delayed, its one of the only ‘24 scheduled high prolific films that managed to finish shooting before the strike began

Edited by xo_hours
  • paws up 1