The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 4,487

I’m so excited to see if BM can rechart on the BH100 because of the vinyls and increased streams. Imagine if the song recharts every Halloween each year? It could end up being one of her longer charting singles on the BH100! 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,908

Some rich monster or bobbie should pay tiktok editors to make edits on songs like poker face, bad romance, monster, marry the night, teog, replay, is that alright and inla 

This will boost her catalog a lot as TikTok edits are the new dance trends

On 10/29/2023 at 11:03 PM, corvus albus said:

Because they shifted several thousands more of those sales onto Chromatica debut week, which is why SL re-entered. Those 3K aren't indicative of SLs actual physicl first week sales.

That was never confirmed. Also, why would Interscope leave only 3k for the debut week? SL didnt get a massive jump during Chromatica's release either 

Popster to Popster 3,908

The way most of the BM videos on Youtube are licensed under interscope so will count for RIAA but why the video which gets 1M views daily is not under interscope licence i hate her team so bad 

Can someone contact with LGN or bobbie so that they licence it under interscope

• thanks 4

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 10/30/2023 at 8:56 AM, Ayobabylon said:

The way most of the BM videos on Youtube are licensed under interscope so will count for RIAA but why the video which gets 1M views daily is not under interscope licence i hate her team so bad 

Can someone contact with LGN or bobbie so that they licence it under interscope

None of these videos will count for RIAA because they are not on an official artist/label channel, they are User-Generated Content 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 10/30/2023 at 1:46 PM, Fame Romance said:

None of these videos will count for RIAA because they are not on an official artist/label channel, they are User-Generated Content 

If they are licensed by the label they do count i read on RIAA website but idk how to post screenshot here