The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 10/29/2023 at 1:06 PM, Gagacharts said:

I mean, she is doing amazing, but what is this record?

Taylor Swift's '1989' expected to become the first album in history to debut with over 1 million units in the US on two occasions (2014 and 2023).

How can an album debute two times?

When they want the rerecordings count ad complete different albums and when they want they arent, but this record is absolutely pointless :dead:

• lol 1

On 10/29/2023 at 3:25 PM, BloodyMary said:

Disturbia made its debut on AM US. 

Is BM charting on AM US Pop charts at least?

Anyways i just checked myself. Maybe it would chart if taylor didnt spammed the chart with 57/100 on pop charts :rip:

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 10/29/2023 at 11:39 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's pretty stable. Some Gaga performances end up racking up a lot of views over the years, maybe this will be one of those.

One of the top comments: «Lady Gaga is a shape shifter. The most versatile singer we've got. Mick is timeless. The earth has been lucky to have him. »:applause:

I played sweet sound of PopGa  tears to my boomer parents they said ‘she can sing, he still can’t  why does she hang round with these geriatrics that were popular when we were young’ :icant: 

On 10/29/2023 at 11:40 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Joker soundtrack will be quality music i can tell although im not sure how it would perform but lets expect mediocre success based on jazz genre

Will really be happy if it wins big grammy awards over peaks on chart

For that it need authenticity 

It might be quite theatrical like ‘I’m just Ken’. With jazz and a film and Gaga I see #1 gold on lock Switzerland Austria France regardless :shine: regardless of genre, if the film smashes and it’s good  it’ll help her streams cause we see that effect ( E.g flowers made PH and bangers smash so hard but ESV took her sails away )

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,433
On 10/29/2023 at 1:51 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I played sweet sound of PopGa  tears to my boomer parents they said ‘she can sing, he still can’t  why does she hang round with these geriatrics that were popular when we were young’ :icant: 

Your parents spilled. Why didn’t you follow their footsteps, bbf?

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,828
On 10/29/2023 at 1:06 PM, Gagacharts said:

I mean, she is doing amazing, but what is this record?

Taylor Swift's '1989' expected to become the first album in history to debut with over 1 million units in the US on two occasions (2014 and 2023).

How can an album debute two times?

this is our shenanigans with TF(M) but elevated to a whole new level :dead:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 10/29/2023 at 12:57 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Your parents spilled. Why didn’t you follow their footsteps, bbf?

It’s funny because my mum said ‘you would listen to the news on repeat as long as that woman sang it’ :dead:

I do love SSOH but if it’s not old men, make-up, or moaning about her last era to death we’re bored :enigma:

We need new project with rollout and interviews to discuss ASAP’

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,612
On 10/29/2023 at 2:28 PM, Thrasher said:

Lift Me Up turning 1 year old yesterday: 286k daily streams 

Hold My Hand: 304k daily

(Born Again: 13k daily :rip:)

Both LMU and HMH are globally doing same daily streams lately tbh

HMH is also inflated by her catalogue boost, it was doing in the 200k not that long ago