The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 10/28/2023 at 10:57 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Its tanking on both 

Cttr BMS ROM all had amazing peaks and then absolutely tragic longevity compared to their digital smashes. People like Justin Bieber and Sheeran have never had to swap or reinvent :katy:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/28/2023 at 12:11 PM, Gagacharts said:

"Hold My Hand" outlasted Gaga´s and Bey´s latest #1 hits.

Hold My Hand - 265.107.099 (+292.910)

Break My Soul - 388.898.995 (+287.850)

Rain On Me - 991.217.866 (+279.192)

At least ROM is going to reach 1B, we can't say the same about BMS

Anyway Hold My Hand is literally MR's little sister which is still pretty nice

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658

As we all know French shows were CANCELLED, i didn't even notice there were flames already at the Joanne Tour. I don't remember people saying that it was so hot because of those compared to the Traumatica Ball!!! Well, the flames are smaller but still

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 10/28/2023 at 12:44 PM, ViviLittleM said:

As we all know French shows were CANCELLED, i didn't even notice there were flames already at the Joanne Tour. I don't remember people saying that it was so hot because of those compared to the Traumatica Ball!!! Well, the flames are smaller but still

Because it wasn’t hot. People were saying they felt some kind of heat but TCB was on another level in the flames department. I vividly remember how half of the stadium was basically burned from those. Lmao.

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 10/28/2023 at 3:48 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Cttr BMS ROM all had amazing peaks and then absolutely tragic longevity compared to their digital smashes. People like Justin Bieber and Sheeran have never had to swap or reinvent :katy:

Sheeran tanked now though 

And justin has a whole team making music for him and he always make radio friendly music 

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,907

Joanne tour production was top tier esp of a an arena show 

The moving main stage and bridges floating around as she travels to mini stages and the glass stage during dancin in circles so that we can see her booty she was so full of energy top vocals and interactive like she belonged to that stage 

Meanwhile chromatica ball had her singing inside that box for 70% of the show, blocked views, terrible baseball venues, fried vocals and her acting like she didn't want to be on that stage 

• thanks 1

On 10/28/2023 at 8:39 AM, Ayobabylon said:

The moving main stage and bridges floating around as she travels to mini stages and the glass stage during dancin in circles so that we can see her booty she was so full of energy top vocals and interactive like she belonged to that stage 

Meanwhile chromatica ball had her singing inside that box for 70% of the show, blocked views, terrible baseball venues, fried vocals and her acting like she didn't want to be on that stage 

The way I took you off ignore and gave you another chance. Never again. 

For the record, Gaga's vocals were great and she gave amazing energy and confidence. 

Edit: I get the stage criticism but this feels like you're just making stuff up to go after her. 

Edited by Thatkat4
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 10/28/2023 at 6:21 PM, Thatkat4 said:

The way I took you off ignore and gave you another chance. Never again. 

For the record, Gaga's vocals were great and she gave amazing energy and confidence. 

Edit: I get the stage criticism but this feels like your just making stuff up to go after her. 

I attended her show and im comparing both based on my experience miss ultimatum queen

Popster This Way 650
On 10/28/2023 at 2:39 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Agree with the fact that CBT's production was lukewharm.

However, from my point of view, her vocals and energy were fire!

• thanks 2