The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 16,845

Taylor really is the female BTS.. like releasing 3albums per year is BTS Print :icant:

Good for swifties tho.. poor liddos while cupcakes continue to make excuses for the lack of PopGa content :icant:

On 10/27/2023 at 7:14 PM, China said:

They definitely are, what world do you live in?

They are the definition of fads, unfortunately. Their debut era was absolutely massive with four (!) global smashes, and they plunged after that. Doll Domination produced several decent hits, and that was the end of their career. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 10/27/2023 at 5:58 PM, Fame Romance said:

What the hell i had no idea this song was #1 in France, never heard :icant:

It it viral or something? 

Well kinda but it also has gone viral after a snowball effect after an unprecedented level of payola

In case u wanna read about it, yesterday I found this artcile that explains it pretty well

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,084

You know a rock album could be either a masterpiece or a massive tank there is no between bc its such a risky genre and only a team of pundit crafters and a versatile singer can pull this off, for example Linkin Park. I think that band is legendary and has created THE best rock music multiple times in past 25 years bc chester was such a great SINGER and a vocal beast i mean who could pull such song off it gives me chills everytime i listen to it 

i dont think gaga can sing like that but a lot of the inspiration could be taken from timeless production of their music as it always stood out but gays are not gonna like it

Popster to Popster 4,084
On 10/27/2023 at 11:41 PM, zoldyck said:

another one delayed to 2025. Movies in 2024 are going to be rare experience

Thats good for joker and its oscar campaign as less competition 

So far angelina jolie and jessica lange looks like fellow oscar nominees against Stefani 

• lol 1