spacer.png

Maybe after a vocal cords transplant.

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 10/27/2023 at 11:24 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Both tanked for a reason 

Haus/Electronic music is such a dated genre 

Even beyoncé who make a good album in such genre is freefalling on billboard

Renaissance fell to #77(-21) on this week billboard i hope it sticks till that film drops 

I think the fear of that was always there with Beys team so they milked the f out of the first year, even the tuesday rollout with BMS to build on radio then instead of a big peak and fall its first two weeks were growth. As i say chroma needed this as the longevity was never going to be there for that record

the exception is with the digital era smashes like WFL, PF, IGAF they all smash on streaming with growth and longevity

Pop-a-911-ster 31,659

AM US

#4 1989 TV 

Speak Now TV was #24 at the same update, welp :rip:

200M+ streams first day on Spotify for 1989 TV here we go :rip:

Edited by Miaou

On 10/27/2023 at 1:24 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Both tanked for a reason 

Haus/Electronic music is such a dated genre 

Even beyoncé who make a good album in such genre is freefalling on billboard

Renaissance fell to #77(-21) on this week billboard i hope it sticks till that film drops 

Define "dated". 

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,109

Rolling Stones debuts at #1 in Germany with the biggest sales week in the last 1.5 years and the biggest debut for any international act since ABBA 2 years ago. Since the charts didn't release any numbers, we have to guess the album debuted between 160K and 200K, as those are the numbers of the Rammstein and ABBA album. It's also the best-selling vinyl album in one week.

• paws up 3
  • shook 3

Popster to Popster 3,901
On 10/27/2023 at 4:32 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I think the fear of that was always there with Beys team so they milked the f out of the first year, even the tuesday rollout with BMS to build on radio then instead of a big peak and fall its first two weeks were growth. As i say chroma needed this as the longevity was never going to be there for that record

the exception is with the digital era smashes like WFL, PF, IGAF they all smash on streaming with growth and longevity

I agree

Although renaissance has more radio friendly gp oriented songs like cuff it and Virgos groove

i dont think chromatica had any other song left which would've done good as a single but with some live performances and promo it would've had 3B streams by now instead of 2.4B and non singles like replay and alice at 100M-120M streams although nothing could save songs like fun TONIGHT, SFA, Enigma, plastic doll, stupid love, 1000D they would collectively contribute nothing to give album any longetivity and in best case scenerio chromatica would be at 4M copies sold by now wth 60 weeks on billboard and 1M daily streams

Gaga is a hit or miss kind of artist the fact that she has no album in the range of 5M to 9.5M copies sold🤣

So either LG-7 is gonna smash or it won't crack 4M sales 

Popster to Popster 3,901
On 10/27/2023 at 7:20 PM, corvus albus said:

Rolling Stones debuts at #1 in Germany with the biggest sales week in the last 1.5 years and the biggest debut for any international act since ABBA 2 years ago. Since the charts didn't release any numbers, we have to guess the album debuted between 160K and 200K, as those are the numbers of the Rammstein and ABBA album. It's also the best-selling vinyl album in one week.

They are like one of the biggest Touring acts of all time still can collect easy 600M-700M with all stadiums dates ofc they have loyal audience 

Moderator 17,109

German album charts

#74 (+11) The Fame 196 weeks

The Fame is still the 25th longest charting album in Germany, next victim will be Fine Line by Harry Styles at 196 weeks, because it re-entered this week and still ties TF that way, it's lower though (#96). Still the 6th longest charting album by a female artist. Next victim there is Back To Black with 203 weeks, it's not charting currently and last charted this March.

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,901
On 10/27/2023 at 5:41 PM, Gabi said:

1989 is still Taylor’s best work after all these years.:enigma: It’s truly a culture reset.

Folklore Evermore miles better even reputation clears (imo)