The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 11,526
On 10/26/2023 at 7:21 PM, XXXlop said:

I really fear for J: FAD (not only for the release itself, but more for the campaign and the competence) :toofunny:

For instance, I guess they won't be able to tease anything, maybe until Feb or March? If the strike doesn't go further. Until then, no trailers, no teasers, no posters, no nothing...

That might hurt the movie's hype building (yes, the hype will still be there, but not as builded as if there wasn't any strike).

I believe first trailer is scheduled to drop just like part one, around April, so I wouldn't worry just now. 

On 10/26/2023 at 1:21 PM, XXXlop said:

I really fear for J: FAD (not only for the release itself, but more for the campaign and the competence) :toofunny:

For instance, I guess they won't be able to tease anything, maybe until Feb or March? If the strike doesn't go further. Until then, no trailers, no teasers, no posters, no nothing...

That might hurt the movie's hype building (yes, the hype will still be there, but not as builded as if there wasn't any strike).

JFAD will be fine, the og trailer wasn't released until April and its obv evidential that WB wants to push for another festival run that starts in Aug. if anything this might bode better for it since its probably one of, if not, the only the high prolific film that's in post-production. Deadpool & Venom 3 will definitely be pushed by to Q4 holidays at least, or even 2025 should the strike go into the new years

Edited by xo_hours

"Heavy Metal Lover" had its biggest streaming day of the year with 26,999 streams this Wednesday (+47% vs last week) (via lg_spotify on Twitter)

OOOOOOPPPPPPPP :whatga: c'mon Miss Heavy Metal Lover, RISEEE!!! :darkmode:

Lady Gaga Met Gala 2019 GIF by E!

Edited by Ms Arid Lost
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 10/26/2023 at 7:33 PM, boobatella said:

i wonder why she’s been wearing the same sunglasses with the past few looks :whatga:

she’s wearing them on LG7 cover art CONFIRMED :giveup: 

I was thinking the same, she's had sunglasses for practically every appearence :whatga:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 10/26/2023 at 8:10 PM, Ms Arid Lost said:

"Heavy Metal Lover" had its biggest streaming day of the year with 26,999 streams this Wednesday (+47% vs last week) (via lg_spotify on Twitter)

OOOOOOPPPPPPPP :whatga: c'mon Miss Heavy Metal Lover, RISEEE!!! :darkmode:

Lady Gaga Met Gala 2019 GIF by E!

@BenG start graphing this pls :catwalk:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/26/2023 at 10:41 PM, Fame Romance said:

:rip:

1.35B counting only videos above 100M :rip:

1.6B above 10M :rip:

And some people still has the audacity to say that this is not a big SOLO hit when It's pretty obvious that it is, I'll actually say that It's one of her biggest hits

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,657
On 10/26/2023 at 9:41 PM, Fame Romance said:

:rip:

1.35B counting only videos above 100M :rip:

1.6B above 10M :rip:

I mean this is the best song of HISTORY 

it is what this song deserves

definitely one of her biggest hits now 

Popster for Sale 44,583

Taylor vault tracks are so obviously recently written :mess:

I still can't believe she fooled her fans into thinking she wrote "f- the patriarchy" back in 2013 like she was Marina or something :toofunny:

• lol 1