The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 10/25/2023 at 12:13 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Judas has officially spent 1 year in Gaga's top 10 most popular songs on Spotify

Talent won:applause: 

The GP was just so close minded in 2011 to appreciate this masterpiece 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 10/25/2023 at 8:29 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Edm music usually aged like milk except for few albums

I noticed now BMS is being outstreamed by MR the penny is finally dropping for monsters and they are not asking for dance lg7 hihi

On 10/25/2023 at 8:28 AM, Leptine said:

Even if she wanted she couldn't have relied to old white men collaborations of the like of Bennett or RollingStone either way :oops:

Britney has solo POP hits post album 2, she did not rush to hit the ballad button first sign of flop

haters stay using (Say Something/ARUTW) soccer mom'd audience to try to to combat her iconic solo run when she still appealing to straights with songs like womaniser and 3!

giphy.gif

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 10/25/2023 at 3:05 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I noticed now BMS is being outstreamed by MR the penny is finally dropping for monsters and they are not asking for dance lg7 hihi

Britney has solo POP hits post album 2, she did not rush to hit the ballad button first sign of flop

haters stay using (Say Something/ARUTW) soccer mom'd audience to try to to combat her iconic solo run when she still appealing to straights with songs like womaniser and 3!

giphy.gif

Womaniser and 3 actually are massive bottom bops imo!!

Britney makes music for feminine gays (no offense) 

Her music is slutty, pop and submissive just like ariana and nicki 

gaga and beyoncé are for vers and tops bc judas like songs emmits so much masculine energy production wise (well these are just my silly opinions)

and i also want LG to stay away from mainstream pop for a while 

Although synth-pop is such a trending genre and very gp friendly

Idk what to expect from lg-7 honestly im equally scared and excited bc that woman is unpredictable 

A Popster Is Born 10,470
On 10/25/2023 at 11:13 AM, Dean Judaster said:

Judas has officially spent 1 year in Gaga's top 10 most popular songs on Spotify

Deserved better in 2011. The hit that could have been as big as some of her previous smashes.

Glad it shows some of the best longevity on BTW album tbh

• yaas, gaga 1

On 10/25/2023 at 12:28 PM, Leptine said:

Gaga didn't it have it easy as well,

Gaga was born rich on the Upper East Side and Britney was born in the country's poorest state's swamp and had to work since 6 years old to support her whole family. That is "the strenght or the character"

Not a fan and never will be but being a sympathetic good person is free

200.gif?cid=a240fe2172hkrnslzfuwk9s5vt3t

On 10/23/2023 at 11:53 AM, monketsharona said:

Random thought but I wish Gaga book legendary artists or legacy artists on next album à la Miley Cyrus on her Plastic Heart's era (and eventually one trendy singer for single purpose).

I know it's not good for streams, but I'd like it a lot more than getting collabs with people that we won't hear about anymore in 10 years.

There's full of artists that could make great collabs with her : U2, Madonna, Cher, Sting, Bruce Springsteen, Stevie Nicks.

I get the vibe that there’s some bad blood between Gaga and Cher after The Greatest Thing happened. 

Popster to Popster 4,619
On 10/25/2023 at 12:32 PM, yomama said:

Gaga was born rich on the Upper East Side and Britney was born in the country's poorest state's swamp and had to work since 6 years old to support her whole family. That is "the strenght or the character"

Not a fan and never will be but being a sympathetic good person is free

200.gif?cid=a240fe2172hkrnslzfuwk9s5vt3t

Gaga being born rich on the Uppear East Side doesn't mean that she didn't have to deal with deep issues as well or you forgot about her trauma experience with a producer that has conditioned her whole life and that lead her to have fibromyalgia.

Being a sympathethic good person is not even make other people issues less significant than others and sadly it's not free, it takes common sense.

• thanks 1

On 10/25/2023 at 4:57 AM, Ayobabylon said:

gaga and beyoncé are for vers and tops bc judas like songs emmits so much masculine energy production wise (well these are just my silly opinions)

Idk what to expect from lg-7 honestly im equally scared and excited bc that woman is unpredictable 

Masculine energy =/= top

On 10/25/2023 at 5:45 AM, monketsharona said:

cher-lady-gaga-ms-today-inline-210926-01

Yeah they might be cool, but idk if they’d collab. I really wish The Greatest Thing was released in 2012. It sounded like a smash. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,619
On 10/25/2023 at 9:58 AM, Ayobabylon said:

She was equally mistreated by her family and industry 

Tones of people from the entertainment industry had to deal with a family that try to make a profit out of them, it's not a Britney exclusive.

Mariah, Madonna, Whitney, Lindsay Lohan, Michael Jackson, Xtina.. Just to name few, they all went through that with their family in a way or another, Mariah's family also try to put her in a conversationship as well.

Lady Gaga’s "Heavy Metal Lover" had its biggest streaming day of the year with 24,302 streams this Monday (+30% vs last week)!

Ooopppp! Another semi-viral moment in the casket?? :whatga:

Edited by Ms Arid Lost
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 10/25/2023 at 11:57 AM, Ayobabylon said:

:rip:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,538
On 10/25/2023 at 1:22 PM, Ms Arid Lost said:

Lady Gaga’s "Heavy Metal Lover" had its biggest streaming day of the year with 24,302 streams this Monday (+30% vs last week)!

Ooopppp! Another semi-viral moment in the casket?? :whatga:

Nah cause liddos are trying to gatekeep it from the GP :icant: they don't want HML to be another tiktok song or whatever