The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 41,887
On 10/21/2023 at 5:15 PM, China said:

Gaga has never done a 50-date stadium tour, compare them when she does one.

Say this very slowly and maybe you'll realise this is not the argument you think it is :icant:

Au contraire!

A Popster Is Born 11,579

Was so lovely to listen to DWUW on Spotify :bradley:  I hope it will stay there longer than Fashion upload. Also the steams will count just like Fashion, so 120M hopefully here we go finally :pray:

Strihm babies :arguega:

• love 1

On 10/21/2023 at 11:51 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Are you really stupid or your hate for beyoncé is that strong

bc selling out theaters at higher price is way more easy than a 60k capacity stadium

If you ever compare average prices 

Theaters> arenas> stadiums 

Plus what you said is not true vegas gaga avg is 290

Beyoncé avg for NJ is $310 with 2 shows $33M gross

Vegas stadium, sofi stadium, Atlanta, Chicago each date has $300+ avg

That is an insane insane average for stadiums even arenas

Europe is obviously cheaper than US 

Except madonna and beyoncé nobody has even charged more than $150 avg there

And speaking of same venues they barely had same venues bc beyoncé was perfoming in bigger NFL stadiums and doing two or 3 shows where gaga attendence is higher

No she is not a bigger Touring force then beyoncé and even taylor won't be if she didn't shift her career with 7 albums back to back

Renaissance's average audience per show doesn't even reach 50k, let alone 60k. And yes, the average Gaga ticket price in Vegas is $290 while the average Renaissance ticket price is $208, don't try to make a cut just with the US shows prices, that's not how it works.

On 10/21/2023 at 11:54 AM, Ayobabylon said:

So everyone sensible who says the truth is my dupe? get over it 

Ask anyone outside delusional fans they will say same bc if dwyw was there in ARTPOP rn it would be outstreaming chromatica on daily bases

You're just pulling things out of your a$$ at this point. You have no receipts whatsoever to prove what you say other than your own delusional opinion.

On 10/21/2023 at 1:18 PM, BenG said:

Say this very slowly and maybe you'll realise this is not the argument you think it is :icant:

Au contraire!

Chromatica ball was a 100% soldout stadium tour, I don't know what nonsense you're insinuating. Are you really a fan of Lady Gaga? Doubt it.

On 10/21/2023 at 12:59 PM, Gabi said:

Tbh Gaga is physically incapable of touring worldwide, her fibromyalgia prevents her from being a touring force.

Except she's a touring force? Don't let rats make you think otherwise.

On 10/21/2023 at 11:52 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Bey is huge, successful, a touring force and an artist. Full stop. The delusional nonsense in here, like, I can’t. Lol

An artist who is known for stealing songwriting credits, did lipsync at Obama's inauguration and who doesn't even know how to play an instrument... Even Lizzo plays flute. :awkney:

Popster This Way 909

Although R. Kelly is a predator, his feature made DWUW 1000x better.

And I love the fact that the whole song is a big fvck u to the haters/ media, I can't imagine her showing the same unapologetic attitude again in her future works.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 10/21/2023 at 7:06 PM, Thrasher said:

The random comparisons between a Vegas residency and a stadium tour :bebe:

I’m not able to play DWUW on Spotify anyway, I can play the preview from here/web page but it doesn’t work for me on the app 

I clicked the album cover here in my post and it opened the app and DWUW started playing automatically 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/21/2023 at 8:13 PM, Gabi said:

Although R. Kelly is a predator, his feature made DWUW 1000x better.

And I love the fact that the whole song is a big fvck u to the haters/ media, I can't imagine her showing the same unapologetic attitude again in her future works.

And I hope she will never have that same attitude because it was coming from a very dark place in her life where she was kind of broken. She can reach greatness without breaking down her mental health.

Popster This Way 909
On 10/22/2023 at 1:24 AM, LGMonster95 said:

And I hope she will never have that same attitude because it was coming from a very dark place in her life where she was kind of broken. She can reach greatness without breaking down her mental health.

It's one thing to be unapologetic and the other to be mentally unstable, but I do agree that I would rather see her happy than having multiple mental breakdowns like she did back then. 

I think deep down she's too kind to say anything mean to other people if it's not out of self-defense, and we love her for that.:dragon:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/21/2023 at 8:34 PM, Gabi said:

It's one thing to be unapologetic and the other to be mentally unstable, but I do agree that I would rather see her happy than having multiple mental breakdowns like she did back then. 

I think deep down she's too kind to say anything mean to other people if it's not out of self-defense, and we love her for that.:dragon:

Yeah but she was kind of like that because she kind of had enough with the media and also with what was happening backstage, it was kind of like a breaking point for her (was most likely a living hell for her back then, I'm sure there are some pretty bad things that happened that we are not even aware). I still remember that performance of Dope where she could not even perform bc she was crying a lot and I'm sure it wasn't just the song. Yeah she's too nice for that, I feel like It's also for her own good