x2
On 10/12/2023 at 8:30 AM, FRANZGA said:

The fake a** PR Taylor just pulled..

This is why she stays on top.. she aint LAZY

See you at the eras tour! 

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 10/12/2023 at 4:48 AM, totallyNOTentela said:

Did we get the leak of GODGA’s Grammy submissions yet?

She didnt release anything this Grammy period. And BM is too old to be nominated

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 10/12/2023 at 10:12 AM, little legend said:

Thread it on ATRL. 

Another fact stating that Payola Lipa has no impact. 

@Miaou's massive/never seen propaganda failed. 

:applause:

No ones wants to wear that busted wig she sported on Barbie plss

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

This TCB/SAG-AFTRA fiasco lowkey reminds me of Chromatica/BLM when we were making excuses of Gaga's absence for 2months when everyone and their mother went back to their regular job after 2weeks :katy:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 10/12/2023 at 4:44 PM, zoldyck said:

I wonder at what point, strike will effect J:FAD. 

But for now, it is cleaning up competition for J:FAD. I don't see Deadpool 3 and Lord of the rings coming out in 2024 anymore.

There are speculations that the strike will last up until December, so I guess JFAD will be safe but honestly at this point I just want TCB. I loved the tour, I love this album (surprise surprise) and can’t wait to show it to my family and friends, especially to my mom who couldn’t attend and it was very last minute that she had to skip our date.

On 10/12/2023 at 7:48 PM, DonnieDarko said:

There are speculations that the strike will last up until December, so I guess JFAD will be safe but honestly at this point I just want TCB. I loved the tour, I love this album (surprise surprise) and can’t wait to show it to my family and friends, especially to my mom who couldn’t attend and it was very last minute that she had to skip our date.

I am more interested in Tony/Gaga documentary than TCB at this point.

But if I am being honest, nothing seem exciting to me anymore. It will probably serve "Sweet Sound Of Heaven". Where I will be excited for three days and next day I will be like "Oh yah, that happened".

With J:FAD, I know it will be continues amount of content. Other things will just fizzle out within a week for me at least.    

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 10/12/2023 at 11:06 AM, FRANZGA said:

This TCB/SAG-AFTRA fiasco lowkey reminds me of Chromatica/BLM when we were making excuses of Gaga's absence for 2months when everyone and their mother went back to their regular job after 2weeks :katy:

Yeah I dont really think TCB has much to do with that strike. Gaga just doesnt care enough and anyone denying it is just delusional after everything we went trough with Chromatica era. Even if it comes at some point, its already been more than 1 YEAR since the tour ended. They clearly dont care enough about it

Edited by Doncho

On 10/12/2023 at 11:10 AM, Doncho said:

Yeah I dont really think TCB has much to do with that strike. Gaga just doesnt care enough and anyone denying it is just delusional after everything we went trough with Chromatica era. Even if it comes at some point, its already been 1 YEAR since it ended. They clearly dont care enough about it

I'd argue that ARUTW, Shallow and Hold My Hand have some type of licensing and royalty agreement with the studios in question. I don't think Gaga would have a problem if she specifically cut those songs out and released it, but she'd never do that.

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 10/12/2023 at 5:10 PM, Doncho said:

Yeah I dont really think TCB has much to do with that strike. Gaga just doesnt care enough and anyone denying it is just delusional after everything we went trough with Chromatica era. Even if it comes at some point, its already been more than 1 YEAR since the tour ended. They clearly dont care enough about it

What? I mean, I get that we’re blaming her for a lot of things but this time it’s out of her hands. She’s a sag member, had three soundtrack songs on the tour special. She’s basically not allowed to release it. Full stop. 

Did you see what happened with Drew Barrymore when she tried move forward with her show during the writers strike? And it was Drew Barrymore, not Lady Gaga. She would get roasted and put in jeopardy any and every Oscar chances in the near future. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 6

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 10/12/2023 at 5:15 PM, Thatkat4 said:

I'd argue that ARUTW, Shallow and Hold My Hand have some type of licensing and royalty agreement with the studios in question. I don't think Gaga would have a problem if she specifically cut those songs out and released it, but she'd never do that.

I mean, I wouldn’t cry over that honestly but she’s definitely not cutting that (mid) encore song and two of best songs ever, Shallow and ARUTW. There’s no chance. So yeah, we have to wait. Or not. lol.

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 10/12/2023 at 12:17 PM, DonnieDarko said:

What? I mean, I get that we’re blaming her for a lot of things but this time it’s out of her hands. She’s a sag member, had three soundtrack songs on the tour special. She’s basically not allowed to release it. Full stop. 

Did you see what happened with Drew Barrymore when she tried move forward with her show during the writers strike? And it was Drew Barrymore, not Lady Gaga. She would get roasted and put in jeopardy any and every Oscar chances in the near future. 

On 10/12/2023 at 12:15 PM, Thatkat4 said:

All Im saying is that if they WANT to release it, they can find a way to do it. But they are clearly in no hurry. Gaga announcing the film during the "backlash" of the Nurtec ad was also not a cute start. But we shall see how it goes

Edited by Doncho