The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 10/10/2023 at 11:34 AM, corvus albus said:

Not the pregnancy rumors again. A bloated stomach or a photo from an unflattering angle don't make a pregnancy.

well this summer she was super skinny, and if she actually gain weight that fast is not that good. 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 10/10/2023 at 12:34 PM, corvus albus said:

Not the pregnancy rumors again. A bloated stomach or a photo from an unflattering angle don't make a pregnancy.

thank you :cm:

these comments always make me so angry

Popster for Sale 44,834

I didn't in any way intended to make it seem like there's anything wrong with looking like you're pregnant while not being pregnant. Maybe Gaga just looks like she's pregnant in a few videos and recent photos while not being pregnant, which is fine. I just think there's a slight possibility that she is indeed pregnant. Is saying that bad? 

It just doesn't seem to me that this is a LDR situation where she uniformly gained weight, which, with the fact that she's been so close to Michael these past few months, and has also expressed interest in having children, leads me to think she might be pregnant. No intention to body shame, I think she looks amazing whatever the case might be. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 3

Moderator 17,129
On 10/10/2023 at 12:59 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I didn't in any way intended to make it seem like there's anything wrong with looking like you're pregnant while not being pregnant. Maybe Gaga just looks like she's pregnant in a few videos and recent photos while not being pregnant, which is fine. I just think there's a slight possibility that she is indeed pregnant. Is saying that bad? 

It just doesn't seem to me that this is a LDR situation where she uniformly gained weight, which, with the fact that she's been so close to Michael these past few months, and has also expressed interest in having children, leads me to think she might be pregnant. No intention to body shame, I think she looks amazing whatever the case might be. 

As horrible as that sounds, it is very unlikely that she is pregnant. The Dom Perignon contract forbids that explicitly for the time of their partnership, which is probably for the best because a pregnant woman advertising alcohol is not a good look for anyone involved.

• paws up 2
  • shook 1

Popster for Sale 44,834
On 10/10/2023 at 12:33 PM, corvus albus said:

As horrible as that sounds, it is very unlikely that she is pregnant. The Dom Perignon contract forbids that explicitly for the time of their partnership, which is probably for the best because a pregnant woman advertising alcohol is not a good look for anyone involved.

https://www.therichest.com/rich-powerful/lady-gaga-dom-perignon-queendom/

here it says she signed a two year deal

do we know if she has renewed the contract? 

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 10/10/2023 at 11:59 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Id be mortified if i was Gaga looking at twitter/IG all the comments from non-English speaking monsters (ofcourse its gaga) delivering comments with a lack of tact saying she is pregnant... imagine if you weren't :rip:

Popster for Sale 44,834
On 10/10/2023 at 1:31 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Id be mortified if i was Gaga looking at twitter/IG all the comments from non-English speaking monsters (ofcourse its gaga) delivering comments with a lack of tact saying she is pregnant... imagine if you weren't :rip:

I mean yeah I'm definitely not running on her page posting that. I assume she doesn't read popa911.com, most of the discussions here could face similar criticisim if put in that context.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/10/2023 at 12:34 PM, corvus albus said:

She also kept drinking alcohol while the multiple Vegas shows and the pictures that we got clearly shows us that she isn't pregnant lol (except like one "weird" video). If she was indeed pregnant we would have found out a month ago when she started her Vegas show again and not just a couple of days ago.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,871
On 10/10/2023 at 5:34 AM, corvus albus said:

I had a dream last night where she posted about a pregnancy and people were mocking her appearance :rip:

Edited by IJustWorkHere

Pop-a-911-ster 31,857

New Rules surpassed Havana on Spotify and enters in the top 50 most streamed songs from the platform 

#20 Don’t Start Now - 2.377B streams

#47 One Kiss - 1.966B streams

#50 New Rules - 1.952B streams

Dua is now the first female artist of history to have 3 songs in the top 50 :applause:

queen of streaming :applause: the female hitmaker of her generation :applause:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178

Longest charting female albums on the Billboard 200 of all time

#1 (=) 21* - Adele (584 weeks) [This Week: #180]
#2 (=) Born To Die* - Lana Del Rey (504 weeks) [This Week: #48]
#3 (=) 1989* - Taylor Swift (460 weeks) [This Week: #18]
#4 (=) ANTI* - Rihanna (388 weeks) [This Week: #95]
#5 (=) Teenage Dream* - Katy Perry (344 weeks) [This Week: #127]

#6 (=) The Fame* - Lady Gaga (335 weeks) [This Week: #134]
#7 (=) CTRL* - SZA (330 weeks) [This Week: #41]
#8 (=) Tapestry - Carole King (318 weeks)
#9 (=) Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift (284 weeks weeks)
#10 (=) reputation* - Taylor Swift (263 weeks) [This Week: #19]

* still charting

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,887
On 10/10/2023 at 5:04 PM, Miaou said:

Dua is now the first female artist of history to have 3 songs in the top 50 :applause:

Do you have a source for this? It's a dynamic list. She could very well not be the first.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,296

Oh AleGODEdro! 

Official MV - 538M

Fan uploaded Audio - 36M

Official Audio - 33M

Fanmande Lyrics Video - 27M

Fanmande Lyrics Video - 11M

Auto-generated audio - 10M

Total = 675M

With a bunch of other 5-10M videos it must be at 800M+

Edited by Fame Romance