The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster This Way 603
On 10/5/2023 at 8:39 AM, monketsharona said:

Noo please nooo.

Better go back to studio, record and release LG7, give us a proper era, then go on WW tour, and only then return to Vegas.

Popster This Way 659

I think she is referring to a new Jazz Show, I mean new setlist like this leg. I think she still will release #LG7 and then go on tour with few dates but more than TCB (because this was a STADIUM test with good results) and she will continue filming movies. But while she does all that, every year she will have a jazz leg in Vegas with new setlist. That only requieres one month a year.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 10/5/2023 at 10:30 AM, BloodyRain said:

I think she is referring to a new Jazz Show, I mean new setlist like this leg. I think she still will release #LG7 and then go on tour with few dates but more than TCB (because this was a STADIUM test with good results) and she will continue filming movies. But while she does all that, every year she will have a jazz leg in Vegas with new setlist. That only requieres one month a year.

She loves the jazz show and it made more money than the enigma one and we know she has been focusing on  bank for a while now 

A Popster Is Born 18,362
On 10/5/2023 at 5:25 PM, Miaou said:

Didn't know that Million Reasons has now more daily streams than Rain On Me :awkney:

tragic

ROM did more than MR yesterday, nevertheless, it is tragic. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296
On 10/5/2023 at 5:32 PM, DonnieDarko said:

ROM did more than MR yesterday, nevertheless, it is tragic. 

I saw the Monday update and MR was above ROM

but yeah the longevity of ROM is a mess 

Edited by Miaou
  • sad 1

Popster This Way 658

It would be nice if Gaga did about 10-15 jazz shows in Vegas a year just because she loves it, but kept that separate from her pop music WW touring which Chromatica showed could be a really lucrative run of 50-60 shows across North America (20), Europe (12), East Asia (6), LATAM (10) and Oceania (6). If she kept the Chroma average that would result in a $300M haul.

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3

How you expect Chromatica to have longevity after having Stupid Love as the lead single?

Im actually impressed that it does more than 10k daily streams. Unfortunatelly this evil song caused Chromatica to become a fad. Its crazy that a single irrelevant song can have so much power and destroy a whole album. This song is so bad that even if Chromatica album is a good album, it doesnt matter, the whole album becomes bad cause of that one song. 

WHY YOU REMIND ME ABOUT THAT EVIL SONG? WHY? AFTER SHALLOW WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WINNING AGAIN AND SERVE LONGEVITY.

Angry White Woman Screaming GIF - Angry White Woman Screaming Conniption -  Discover & Share GIFs

GAGA WAS SUPPOSED TO SERVE QUALITY MUSIC AND BECOME A STREAMING LEGEND. AND THEN SUDDENLY THIS STUPID SONG CAME AND DESTROYED EVERYTHING

Angry Woman GIFs | Tenor

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1