The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 1,832
On 10/4/2023 at 11:08 PM, Gabi said:

BTW and ARTPOP are TIMELESS. I feel like she will never write another record with such bald and fearless attitude.

Yeah I guess it’s the ambition as well whether or not she wants to dominate the dance floor or cry while dancing (chromatica)  where the former just has much more personality :bradley:

Popster This Way 691
On 10/4/2023 at 4:08 PM, Gabi said:

BTW and ARTPOP are TIMELESS. I feel like she will never write another record with such bald and fearless attitude.

For Born This Way, that's unlikely to happen again. It was the perfect storm of Gaga on her first world tour as her star keep relentlessly rising and her fame and success grew to an apex greater than her peers, mixed with her still feeling like an outsider who was trying to break the mould.

Popster This Way 902

Although I don’t listen to Joanne as many as I do to other albums but I admire her releasing such a different sound when in a difficult time of her career.

Her dedication to make Million Reasons a hit proves that she can do anything when she put her mind on it.

The Fame Popster 299
On 10/4/2023 at 9:32 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

AI generated image of Florence Welch (I tried to do it with Gaga but no luck)

OIG.TIUyYL6IG_nIhTh10Wd6?pid=ImgGn

IA is drunk tonight, i think that's the girl from MANESKIN band 

A Popster Is Born 10,539
On 10/5/2023 at 9:03 AM, The_Archer said:

It better be a jazz show and not that cheap pop stuff 

She could make another pop show. 

If she can't make something better, seriously we can all question her creativity.

Edited by monketsharona

Pop-a-911-ster 28,958
x3
On 10/5/2023 at 10:37 AM, monketsharona said:

She could make another pop show. I

If she can't make something better, seriously we can all question her creativity.

Chromatica Tour was probably her best tour ever. So we can't question her creativity. But on the other hand there is a difference on playing in a WW stadium tour than playing in a 5k capacity arena in Vegas. 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,539
On 10/5/2023 at 10:39 AM, little legend said:

Chromatica Tour was probably her best tour ever. So we can't question her creativity. But on the other hand there is a difference on playing in a WW stadium tour than playing in a 5k capacity arena in Vegas. 

Totally true, I love Chromatica Ball Tour and to me it's far better that ArtRave and JWT in a lot of aspects.

That said she can totally push something better than Enigma as a pop show for Vegas. The concept was originally show her jazz and pop sides in that residency which was actually great idea. And if she's renewing her contract I wish she goes back to her original idea.

And I definitely think she can make a far far better pop show than Enigma. Katy Perry and Britney Spears did.

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 2