The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 27,621

"Sweet Sound of Heaven" - YouTube (24 hours update)

Lyric Video (Edit) - 881.209 (+83.955)

Visualizer - 435.592 (+59.429)

Auto gen. Audio - 424.592 (+34.406)

Auto gen. Audio (Edit) - 117.109 (+16.806)

Total - 1.858.502 (+194.556)

• paws up 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 10/2/2023 at 9:27 PM, BloodyRain said:

I truly love Sweet Sounds of Heaven, the seven minutes version is f-ing incredible. I didn’t understand why I said in the first listen that Gaga is only doing background vocals when she is singing since minute 2 non-stop.

Also, I’ve had a very busy weeknd and only listened SSOH on Thursday. Buy since last night, I am listening it non-stop and I am speechless, it is a grower, it is an instant classic, it is epic and I dare to say that it is one of my favorite Gaga songs 

Sweet Sounds of heaven is fantastic.  Re bring full time actress: I know her last album  severely underperformed, but she just needs the correct  team around her to bring out the best.She’s just a good a singer as she is an actress :romance:

Shallow only came out 5 years ago - the most acclaimed song in recent memory and with the longevity to pack its punch. She can do it again, it’s about the final product :shakes:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,328

The way Shallow and SSOH were universally acclaimed except for a certain proeminent bald critic on youtube who liked Chromatica and DoC :whatga:

I wonder if he wants Gaga to release dark pop and do a bikini Jimmy Kemmel performance? 

• lol 11

Pop-a-911-ster 27,621

She is still smashing

"Shallow" received 843.786 streams this Monday. +62k vs last week

"Always Remember Us This Way" received 707.535 streams this Monday. +87k vs last week

"Bloody Mary" received 495.041 streams this Monday. +45k vs last week.

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 41,580
On 10/3/2023 at 4:08 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The way Shallow and SSOH were universally acclaimed except for a certain proeminent bald critic on youtube who liked Chromatica and DoC :whatga:

I wonder if he wants Gaga to release dark pop and do a bikini Jimmy Kemmel performance? 

SSOH sleeper smash of this decade confirmedT

Edited by BenG
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

Longest charting female albums on the Billboard 200 of all time

#1 (=) 21* - Adele (583 weeks) [This Week: #169]
#2 (=) Born To Die* - Lana Del Rey (503 weeks) [This Week: #47]
#3 (=) 1989* - Taylor Swift (459 weeks) [This Week: #19]
#4 (=) ANTI* - Rihanna (387 weeks) [This Week: #93]
#5 (=) Teenage Dream* - Katy Perry (343 weeks) [This Week: #127]

#6 (=) The Fame* - Lady Gaga (334 weeks) [This Week: #132]
#7 (=) CTRL* - SZA (329 weeks) [This Week: #39]
#8 (=) Tapestry - Carole King (318 weeks)
#9 (=) Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift (284 weeks weeks)
#10 (+1) reputation* - Taylor Swift (262 weeks) [This Week: #20]

#11 (-1) Fearless - Taylor Swift (261 weeks)

* still charting

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 10/2/2023 at 4:52 PM, corvus albus said:

Maybe not three but only two kids but the German foreign secretary is exactly 40, likely works a lot more than Beyoncé and she has a stay at home husband taking care of their two girls.

Just so I could disprove both your stupid posts.

You proved nothing

On 10/2/2023 at 4:52 PM, corvus albus said:
On 10/2/2023 at 4:22 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Name one woman with 3 kids as successful as hers in music industry in their 40s quick 

Maybe not three but only two kids but the German foreign secretary is exactly 40, likely works a lot more than Beyoncé and she has a stay at home husband taking care of their two girls.

we are talking about music industry here 

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 10/2/2023 at 4:48 PM, corvus albus said:

That is the mysoginistic part. Putting down millions of women and degrading their life choices so you can push your favorite millionaire is mysoginistic.

nobody is degrading their life choices are you stupid

even my own mother left her job for a while when I was a kid...it does effect women's career thats what the point was

And its very applaudable if a women is standing neck to neck with society meanwhile having other equally important responsibilities on her back its very much applaudable bc men could never do that if they had even half of the responsibilities on them

You people have worm in your brains to understand a simple statement or idk its the hate against all other popstars you don't stan

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 10/2/2023 at 4:35 PM, The_Archer said:

No one is bothered by anything. She’s doing her job and so is Gaga. Her having children does not make her any more special. In fact, Gaga’s chronic illness makes it even harder for her to get out of bed and put in the hardwork that she does everyday. But I’m not the one making comparisons! 

Again no one mentioned gaga but praising beyoncé triggers white gays for some reason