The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 10/2/2023 at 8:28 PM, BenG said:

Monster's flopping as a Halloween song. Let's ignore ha (for now). She drinks.

Feel like Monster and Bad Romance will grow as Halloween is close.

Bloody Mary is obviously the most impacted as the song trended / smashed not even a year ago

ARTPOPster 2,009
On 10/2/2023 at 8:14 PM, BenG said:

[Spotify] Chromatica: 670,098 average daily streams (down 6.5% MoM / down 39.4% YoY)

:awkney:

On 10/2/2023 at 8:18 PM, BenG said:

Chromatica-Spotify-Monthly.jpg

We get it chile we didnt need this graph :gaga-scream:

• sad 1

The Fame Popster 299
On 10/2/2023 at 9:32 PM, Fame Romance said:

Mother getting her highest peaks in decades or ever in some of these markets

Such a fun album full of bops :prideheart:

• love 1

Popster This Way 659

I truly love Sweet Sounds of Heaven, the seven minutes version is f-ing incredible. I didn’t understand why I said in the first listen that Gaga is only doing background vocals when she is singing since minute 2 non-stop.

Also, I’ve had a very busy weeknd and only listened SSOH on Thursday. Buy since last night, I am listening it non-stop and I am speechless, it is a grower, it is an instant classic, it is epic and I dare to say that it is one of my favorite Gaga songs 

• paws up 3
  • love 8

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 10/2/2023 at 10:27 PM, BloodyRain said:

I truly love Sweet Sounds of Heaven, the seven minutes version is f-ing incredible. I didn’t understand why I said in the first listen that Gaga is only doing background vocals when she is singing since minute 2 non-stop.

Also, I’ve had a very busy weeknd and only listened SSOH on Thursday. Buy since last night, I am listening it non-stop and I am speechless, it is a grower, it is an instant classic, it is epic and I dare to say that it is one of my favorite Gaga songs 

Right? The 7 minutes one is superior. The last 2 minutes are just a pure slay :legend:

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,600
On 10/2/2023 at 6:02 AM, The_Archer said:

Exactly. Which is exactly why she needs to hang up her commercial music career. Chromatica was a good farewell pop album. 

You guys might call me a hater, but there’s a reason why the GP eats up all her acting work. It’s because she’s more talented in that area and has more professional people running the marketing and everything.

She has already achieved everything music wise. Now it’s time to fully commit to one thing: movies.

Success stans are so weird. She's a musician full stop. :stopga:

She'll always be a musician. Whether or not she cares about charts is another thing but I hope she continues to share her musical brain and amazing voice with us for the rest of her life. Any "fan" who says otherwise just because of sales isn't a fan. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 588
On 10/3/2023 at 3:46 AM, derpmonster said:

Success stans are so weird. She's a musician full stop. :stopga:

She'll always be a musician. Whether or not she cares about charts is another thing but I hope she continues to share her musical brain and amazing voice with us for the rest of her life. Any "fan" who says otherwise just because of sales isn't a fan. 

Not a success stan, just trying to find a way to stop these endless debates. This forum is obsessed with bickering all day long :mess:

Popster This Way 658
On 10/2/2023 at 5:30 PM, Gaga Banana said:

The only thing I could see Gaga releasing spontaneously before Joker 2 is a Christmas album this November with some jazz cover songs. Also, what happened to Artpop 10th anniversary?

With the specter of DWUW lingering over it, best it goes with a tweet at most...

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 10/2/2023 at 8:38 PM, Fame Romance said:

And this is the actual collaborator 

Another LIE for likes by that account :nickiha:

Milo who? :uhh:

• lol 2