The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster This Way 588
On 10/2/2023 at 6:50 PM, Aloe said:

https://x.com/popbase/status/1708575815225758092?s=46&t=N_W2myuzixShhHamwoJgsA

the way Selena outdid gaga in the makeup biz but now in terms of philanthropy as well for mental health :bradley:

Not y’all moving from comparing tour videos and makeup to comparing charities. An asteroid should hit us like now :mess:

• thanks 1
  • lol 4

Popster to Popster 4,410
On 10/2/2023 at 3:42 PM, OnionGirl said:

Ok, so when is the #FireBobbyGaga trend happening  :katy:

I don't think Bobby has faults in this, it's the label team.

The Fame Popster 299

Im worried about LG7, there's 0 hype, people aren't even checking for her on social media.. truly tragic how she destroyed her music career by literally releasing an album and hiding during 2020.

Thank god we had the vmas..

Edited by Sam
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 868

If Gaga’s career were a business they would go bankrupt in no time:icant:

I’ve never seen a team more useless than Gaga’s and I think Gaga is the one to blame. She changes her mind too fast which leads to her scrapping every work she has planned.

Edited by Gabi
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 10/1/2023 at 3:42 PM, emig_09 said:

Spotify playlist reach is up to 25.9M (+0.6M)

Spotify playlist reach is up to 26.7M (+0.8M)

• paws up 4

Popster This Way 658
On 10/2/2023 at 2:36 PM, XXXlop said:

I wouldn't romanticize simplicity....

Gaga isn't a rock or country star, she's a popstar. It's not only about her stage presence and her voice: is also about the show itslef.

And Gaga can have a dinamic show, just look at the Monster Ball or Born This Way Ball (multiple or flexible stages, horses, monsters, a story...). TCB just felt simple and flat in comparision with her own past work, let's not even talk about the comparision with the Eras or Renaissance Tours....

Gaga CAN have stage presence and voice, PLUS a dinamic a elaborated show.

Did you attend TCB? I would not call that simplicity.

Fireworks, flamethrowers, extensive choreography, a B-stage, constant outfit changes, the screen at the backdrop to change the theme between acts and the finale where glittering mountain rocks line the staging in place of the grey brutalist architecture before. Not to mention epic interlude videos and Gaga's immense live vocals.

Gaga can have a more elaborate show, but this one is more than worthy of a filmed version.

It's sort of hilarious that Liddos can't decide if they think TCB is sh!t or if they're angry she didn't release a filmed version.

Popster This Way 658
On 10/2/2023 at 2:40 PM, Leptine said:

I don't think so, also because they really had lot of time to work on it to solve any kind of issue.

Sadly I think it's this.

If this is anything like JWT, then I would imagine Gaga herself is a major aspect of the hold up...

On 10/2/2023 at 10:13 AM, Sam said:

Im worried about LG7, there's 0 hype, people aren't even checking for her on social media.. truly tragic how she destroyed her music career by literally releasing an album and hiding during 2020.

Thank god we had the vmas..

Do you guys ever stop?

This forum is so depressing. Im legit about to log off and never come back because of the constant negativity. 

• paws up 4
  • lol 1
  • love 1

How is it fun to come here daily and complain? Page after page of negativity. Sweet Sound of Heaven was a nice reprieve but just a few days later and it's back to being nothing but negativity. 

You guys sh!t on @China, but atleast they come here and defend her. Not sure im going to come back. I love Gaga too much to read about how her tour sucked or how she ruined her music career. 

• paws up 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 10/2/2023 at 8:51 PM, Leptine said:

The tour footage situation is honestly frustrating, I truly don't get why they just didn't release it few months after it was filmed.

she probably wanna be the editor and post-prod or somethn and everybody was like "YES MAAM" :katy:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 588
On 10/2/2023 at 8:12 PM, Thatkat4 said:

How is it fun to come here daily and complain? Page after page of negativity. Sweet Sound of Heaven was a nice reprieve but just a few days later and it's back to being nothing but negativity. 

You guys sh!t on @China, but atleast they come here and defend her. Not sure im going to come back. I love Gaga too much to read about how her tour sucked or how she ruined her music career. 

I agree. I can’t believe im saying this but @China feels like the only user here who is not miserable. Let me log out too. :bigbird:

Popster for Sale 57,132
On 10/2/2023 at 1:18 PM, Leptine said:

I stopped tracking this charts because they often change positions like suddlenly somebody is 34, the next week 40, I don't know how much accurate they are.

This is different tho, you’re talking about the Artist chart where indeed there’s some downwards movements when they start tracking a new artist 

This is supposed to be a completed list based on streaming data